Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Vs Browns Updates...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 250
  • Views 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going for it? Interesting.

 

This is way out of Suga Shayne's range...

great play by palmer

We have to go for a TD. I have no confidence in St. Louis, Graham or Huber.

How bout that play call guys?

 

Marbles..

How bout that play call guys?

 

Not your typical call. Huge play. I love it.

We have to go for a TD. I have no confidence in St. Louis, Graham or Huber.

 

I agree...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.