arrows68

Who wins?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quit using Raceland lingo with us GC fans. We havent won since you started.

I HOPE YOU ARE JUST JOKING. Some games it's the refs fault and other games it's quotes from the Ram nation on why you keep losing. I don't understand. But thats ok. I guess we don't have to understand up river in RAM Land on how some of you think in muskie land. Doc is a huge supporter of Geeenup Co. He's only trying to help out in everyway he can. I'm sure he along with the rest of us will keep on doing what we are doing by supporting Greenup in most of your games.:confused:

I HOPE YOU ARE JUST JOKING. Some games it's the refs fault and other games it's quotes from the Ram nation on why you keep losing. I don't understand. But thats ok. I guess we don't have to understand up river in RAM Land on how some of you think in muskie land. Doc is a huge supporter of Geeenup Co. He's only trying to help out in everyway he can. I'm sure he along with the rest of us will keep on doing what we are doing by supporting Greenup in most of your games.:confused:

Man, It was a joke, you guys are way to sensitive, Me giving Doc a hard time is nothing new. Just laugh about it from now on, its all for fun. I know he knew I was kidding.

Make a difference Carter!

Go Greenup Co.

Alot of people are saying Carter is just another player on the team. Carter has made this team able to compete with others. He was the difference in the in the Dawson Bryant game. He was the difference in the Raceland game. He was the difference in making a game in Rowan Co. He breaks tackles, he makes holes when their isn't one. He blocks extra points. He is THE man on that team. Without Carter Greenup would not be competing with the Rowan and Lawerence Countys. Carter gives them a chance. Before Carter they had a rough time beating a weak Port Notre Dame team.:irked:

This is a game I would like to see tonight. I have had a look at GC (Go Carter) already but am starting to enjoy this Cinderella story coming out of Lawrence Co.

Good luck tonight to both groups and may the best team win.

This is a game I would like to see tonight. I have had a look at GC (Go Carter) already but am starting to enjoy this Cinderella story coming out of Lawrence Co.

Good luck tonight to both groups and may the best team win.

:thumb:

Where have you been, if it wasn't for Doc and Coupon giving each other the devil these thread would get real boring.:rolleyes:

Where have you been, if it wasn't for Doc and Coupon giving each other the devil these thread would get real boring.:rolleyes:

Sorry someguy. I was confused. Doc has been sick and unresponsive. I thought everyone was piling on him while he was down. I guess I got a little carried away with trying to protect him. He has trouble protecting himself on this sight you know. We have to take care of him. He's all we got. (DOC):D

Sorry someguy. I was confused. Doc has been sick and unresponsive. I thought everyone was piling on him while he was down. I guess I got a little carried away with trying to protect him. He has trouble protecting himself on this sight you know. We have to take care of him. He's all we got. (DOC):D

I'm sorry Doc is sick. He is one of the "funnest" posters on here. :thumb: