Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lawrence County / Greenup County Predictions

Who wins? 55 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Lawrence County
      60%
    • Greenup County
      40%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Lawrence Co. travels to Greenup Co. for a big district matchup. Lawrence Co. comes into this contest unbeaten & is truly one of biggest turn arounds that a program has made in a season. I hope Greenup Co. will stay focused on all the positive things that they did last week, they too are much improved since I saw them play at Russell earlier this season. These are two programs and pleased to say a district that is on the rise. Good luck to both teams. What about this game ?

  • Replies 59
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenup makes the defensive adjustments we need to make during the ballgame on Friday night, GCHS wins 34-32.....

We are tougher than most people believed. If we play like we did in the first half of the Rowan County game I believe Greenup wins this one.

We are tougher than most people believed. If we play like we did in the first half of the Rowan County game I believe Greenup wins this one.

 

Trudat Purefan...

I think Greenup Co has a great chance to win this game. Sense inserting Carter into the line up they are averaging 9 more points per game. And giving up 11.6 less points per game. That is over a 20 point turn around with Carter. That should win you some games. After last weeks bitter defeat plus the fact Greenup Co is playing at home I think Greenup Co will be fired up and ready to win this game. Most Greenup fans and team thinks they got robbed and didn't lose the game last week. So they won't be down. I think they feel they out played RC and should have won it. That will carry over in this game with LCHS. I got a feeling Greenup Co will be:dancingpa Friday night. Good luck to both teams. I have a feeling LCHS better come up Rt 23 with the right frame of mind and a big will to win this one. Greenup +6

GOOD LUCK GREENUP!! Your team and fans have alot to be proud of this season, and the future looks great! I have a kid in Greenup district and one in Raceland, also a daughter who is a Greenup grad class of 2009.

I voted against Greenup last week, and they very nearly got the win - playing what may have been their best game so far.

 

So, I'm voting against them again this week for luck. But, I hope Greenup wins.

I will take Lawrence to stay undefeated. Although Greenup played well last week.

 

LC 35

GC 20

Greenup is the underdog once again and we are use to that, but I can't believe nobody thinks that it will even be a game. LC must have a state championship team and I congratulate them on that, but Greenup County is not going to lay down just because everyone thinks LC is so great.LC is going to have to show up and prove it to us!!!!

Greenup is the underdog once again and we are use to that, but I can't believe nobody thinks that it will even be a game. LC must have a state championship team and I congratulate them on that, but Greenup County is not going to lay down just because everyone thinks LC is so great.LC is going to have to show up and prove it to us!!!!

 

I think that is what I said in thread #5. I said Greenup is going to win this game. And LCHS better be ready for a fight if they think they are going to come up Rt 23 and win this one. Greenup +6. Everyone isn't going against you. Alot of people want you to win. You just have to go out and prove to everyone you can. LCHS I'm sure has a very good team. They are 7-0. But they have not played the sched. Greenup has yet. IMO. Thats why I'm giving GCHS the edge. Plus the fact you are playing at home. And it sounds like LCHS is already crying about the refs from the last time you played. Funny how it's always the refs fault when you lose.:idunno: This is the first game I have voted for you sense the Port. ND game. SO PROVE ME RIGHT.

I think that is what I said in thread #5. I said Greenup is going to win this game. And LCHS better be ready for a fight if they think they are going to come up Rt 23 and win this one. Greenup +6. Everyone isn't going against you. Alot of people want you to win. You just have to go out and prove to everyone you can. LCHS I'm sure has a very good team. They are 7-0. But they have not played the sched. Greenup has yet. IMO. Thats why I'm giving GCHS the edge. Plus the fact you are playing at home. And it sounds like LCHS is already crying about the refs from the last time you played. Funny how it's always the refs fault when you lose.:idunno: This is the first game I have voted for you sense the Port. ND game. SO PROVE ME RIGHT.

 

Thanks, Rams68, we are planning on it!

Looking at what each team has done so far this year, I have to go with Lawrence County in this one.

Lawrence is playing really well this year and is having one of those special seasons. I can't see their focus being anything but at 100% for this game. They also have to be brimming with confidence. If they don't stay focused, this game could be their first loss. I think they stay focused and stay on a roll, but in a VERY close contest.

 

LC 28

GC 24

We are tougher than most people believed. If we play like we did in the first half of the Rowan County game I believe Greenup wins this one.

 

Got to put 4 quarters together, though!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.