Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Henry Clay 27 Bryan Station 6

Featured Replies

Final -HC looked good the 1st half, and capitalized on some Station miscues.

Henry Clay could be the best team in the state. I was suspect at first but they're proving me wrong. Still gotta wonder how they'd match up with Trinity and St. X

This game wasn't as close as the score indicates.....Bryan Station was awful and turned the ball over several times.

Henry Clay could be the best team in the state. I was suspect at first but they're proving me wrong. Still gotta wonder how they'd match up with Trinity and St. X

 

I think they would need to matchup with Highlands first along with Trinity and St. X. They may not be able to get by Boyle either the way they handled Lafayette tonight.

I think they would need to matchup with Highlands first along with Trinity and St. X. They may not be able to get by Boyle either the way they handled Lafayette tonight.

 

I was referring to 6A. I think Highlands could handle HC, but it would be a good game without Bardo.

I hope SK gets another shot in the playoffs.

Congratulations to HC.

HC did a great job capitilizing on opportunities. Station had too many miscues, its hard to win with 6 turnovers and a blocked punt for a tochdown. HC has a good team and deserved the win, much more efficient with the ball and fewer turnovers. McCaden had 34 carries for 245 and a TD but 5 terrible picks negated that good work. If BS cannot get more production from the QB position, it will be an early playoff exit.

I think they would need to matchup with Highlands first along with Trinity and St. X. They may not be able to get by Boyle either the way they handled Lafayette tonight.

 

Boyle County dominated Henry Clay last year and the Rebels, IMO, has improved so much since last season. Especially defensively. I know you can't go by the games that were played last year but I think anyone who knows their high school football knows that Boyle County is definitely better than Henry Clay.

Boyle County dominated Henry Clay last year and the Rebels, IMO, has improved so much since last season. Especially defensively. I know you can't go by the games that were played last year but I think anyone who knows their high school football knows that Boyle County is definitely better than Henry Clay.

 

:thumb:

 

That's what I was going to say.

Boyle County dominated Henry Clay last year and the Rebels, IMO, has improved so much since last season. Especially defensively. I know you can't go by the games that were played last year but I think anyone who knows their high school football knows that Boyle County is definitely better than Henry Clay.

 

So you say they're better because of last seasons game, then say you can't go by last years game, then say anyone who know's HS football knows Boyle is better than HC????

 

So which is it you don't know HS football, or HC can't be better than your team? FYI and I'm sure this is news to, HC is young, I follow football enough to know that. They've got alot of players playing this year that weren't last or weren't a factor. But hey I'm sure you're right HC probably couldn't hang with Boyle, it's only been 365 days plus some. Oh and I'd hate to not stick up for HC in the fact that they went 0-4 to start the season before winning their next 6. Then losing to Boone 7-9, who then lost to SK by a slim margin, the team that went to the state championship for 6A.

 

Sorry but I can't help but laugh at your logic.:lol:

 

I will say one thing Boyle has done a great job against teams that are a combined 12-25. While HC has gone against teams that are a combined 25-13. But hey maybe you're right, I mean granted that almost all HC's teams have played have winning records I'm sure they'd get rocked if they faced Boyle....:idunno::popcorn::deadhorse::idunno::notworthy::sssh:

 

Sorry but I can't help but laugh at your logic.:lol:

 

I will say one thing Boyle has done a great job against teams that are a combined 12-25. While HC has gone against teams that are a combined 25-13. But hey maybe you're right, I mean granted that almost all HC's teams have played have winning records I'm sure they'd get rocked if they faced Boyle....:idunno::popcorn::deadhorse::idunno::notworthy::sssh:

 

I agree with you that the logic is a little flawed.

 

As to the bolded: Lafayette 12 Henry Clay 9

 

 

Boyle County 48 Lafayette 6

 

 

That might trump the opponents record in logic.

 

BTW, congrats to the Devils on a great victory and I do believe they can make some noise in the 6A playoffs. :thumb:

I will say one thing Boyle has done a great job against teams that are a combined 12-25. (1)While HC has gone against teams that are a combined 25-13. But hey maybe you're right, I mean granted that almost all HC's teams have played have winning records (2)I'm sure they'd get rocked if they faced Boyle....:idunno::popcorn::deadhorse::idunno::notworthy::sssh:

 

Surely those teams that have a combined record of 25-13 didn't play teams that weren't that good. I'm sure all of those teams with good records that were beat by HC defeated great teams as well.:idunno: That makes me look forward to our game with undefeated West Jessamine......:scared::eek::sssh:

 

Maybe after we squeak one out against West Jessamine it'll boost up our opponents combined records a little.

 

If they can't beat Lafayette, then, yes, just like last year HC is likely to get rocked by Boyle. That's my simple logic.:thumb:

 

Good luck the rest of the year, it would be nice to see someone besides St. X or Trinity take home the 6A Title.

Surely those teams that have a combined record of 25-13 didn't play teams that weren't that good. I'm sure all of those teams with good records that were beat by HC defeated great teams as well.:idunno: That makes me look forward to our game with undefeated West Jessamine......:scared::eek::sssh:

 

Maybe after we squeak one out against West Jessamine it'll boost up our opponents combined records a little.

 

If they can't beat Lafayette, then, yes, just like last year HC is likely to get rocked by Boyle. That's my simple logic.:thumb:

 

Good luck the rest of the year, it would be nice to see someone besides St. X or Trinity take home the 6A Title.

 

Central's opponents are 17-13, Southwesterns 17-20, Scott County's 19-17, SK's 18-15, Lafayette's 20-23, Bryant Station's 20-16. Of those teams I went ahead and looked, more than 70% of them are 4,5 or 6A, and a good number of them ranked in the state. But hey I'm just throwing that out there, bet HC would get rolled over by BC, just like they said BC could handle Highlands back in 2004 which they did do, all the way to a 22-6 loss. BC is good, HC is better. 1 game to a common opponent doesn't change that.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.