Henry Clay 27 Bryan Station 6

Oh and as for squeeking past West Jessamine that would be a pretty impressive win, West Jesamine is UNDEFEATED, against a group of teams that are 11-26 (against mid sized schools). If BC can pull off that tall task then clearly they're better than Henry Clay.

So you say they're better because of last seasons game, then say you can't go by last years game, then say anyone who know's HS football knows Boyle is better than HC????

So which is it you don't know HS football, or HC can't be better than your team? FYI and I'm sure this is news to, HC is young, I follow football enough to know that. They've got alot of players playing this year that weren't last or weren't a factor. But hey I'm sure you're right HC probably couldn't hang with Boyle, it's only been 365 days plus some. Oh and I'd hate to not stick up for HC in the fact that they went 0-4 to start the season before winning their next 6. Then losing to Boone 7-9, who then lost to SK by a slim margin, the team that went to the state championship for 6A.

Sorry but I can't help but laugh at your logic.:lol:

I will say one thing Boyle has done a great job against teams that are a combined 12-25. While HC has gone against teams that are a combined 25-13. But hey maybe you're right, I mean granted that almost all HC's teams have played have winning records I'm sure they'd get rocked if they faced Boyle....:idunno::popcorn::deadhorse::idunno::notworthy::sssh:

Geez buddy. I'm sorry! :cry:

Oh and as for squeeking past West Jessamine that would be a pretty impressive win, West Jesamine is UNDEFEATED, against a group of teams that are 11-26 (against mid sized schools). If BC can pull off that tall task then clearly they're better than Henry Clay.

So you really think that Henry Clay is better than Boyle County? A simple yes or no with NO EXPLANATION will be fine. I won't judge, or even reply back for that matter.

Central's opponents are 17-13, Southwesterns 17-20, Scott County's 19-17, SK's 18-15, Lafayette's 20-23, Bryant Station's 20-16. Of those teams I went ahead and looked, more than 70% of them are 4,5 or 6A, and a good number of them ranked in the state. But hey I'm just throwing that out there, bet HC would get rolled over by BC, just like they said BC could handle Highlands back in 2004 which they did do, all the way to a 22-6 loss. BC is good, HC is better. 1 game to a common opponent doesn't change that.

1 game to a common opponent, 39 point difference in outcome, two weeks apart, is a better indicator than any of the above, no matter how you slice it. :thumb:

1 game to a common opponent, 39 point difference in outcome, two weeks apart, is a better indicator than any of the above, no matter how you slice it. :thumb:

So we just over look the fact that BC has played nothing but bad teams and arguably has one of the weakest schedules in the entire state?:idunno:

The Henry Clay versus Lafayette game was played in a rainstorm. That greatly affected the outcome.

Henry Clay is very young and that will show, at times, this season. They threw in a clunker in a downpour against Lafayette, as young teams do sometimes.

A Henry Clay versus Boyle County match up would be a dandy. I am not here to make a prediction on this hypothetical game that has no chance of ever being played this year.

Boyle County would have a difficult time with Henry Clay's skilled speed. Henry Clay would have a difficult time with Rees MacShera. And this Henry Clay team is not even similar to the Henry Clay team that played Boyle County last year. I would say maybe five players for Henry Clay's team this year even played in that game.

Ain't gonna happen.....doesn't matter!

I agree Strong, the weather leveled the playing field for Lafayette. Just curious, how many BC fans have seen HC play this year? I have not seen BC play, but it sounds like they are very talented an will make a run at the 4a title TY. I wish you the best of luck. But this HC team is much better than the team that got thumped by BC LY. A combo of young talent and overall team speed gives this team the potential to make a run deep into the playoffs. I just feel it's unfair to judge a team based on one game, or not having seen them play.