Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stacey Poole stream...

Featured Replies

I just got the confirmation - you all want to know which way its going?

I already know the answer. You want to know or you want to watch?

Tell me ...

There won't be any surprises...

Excellent.

Welcome to the Big Blue Nation Stacey Poole

Here are some notes for those that couldn't watch:

 

- I just heard word that the coaches have been informed that Stacey Poole will be a Kentucky Wildcat

 

- Program is underway

- Starting out with football recruiting

- More football and now a commercial break

- Talking about Poole's game now; official announcement now

- "Well, you know, this decision was very hard...I'm playing for the University of Kentucky."

- Poole really likes Coach Calipari

- He likes the DDM offense and thinks it's a hard offend to defend

- Loves taking it to the hole and finishing at the rim

- "Brandon (Knight) is a good dude...a nice person...I'd be happy to play with him."

Poole is a really good fit for the DDM and a nice way to start out the class. My only concern as I have said before is he isn't a plus shooter from the perimeter, and I feel that is a big need for this class. Outside of that he fits everything else in Cal's system perfectly...

UK could use a shooter, but it needs to upgrade its athleticism on the wings, as well and Poole adds to that category.

Miller and Dodson are the only wings they have that really bring some athleticism. Liggins may but he is not going to hurt you from the perimeter.

Again, they are upgrading talent and athleticism...length and strength, are great components to add to defense.

Historically, defensively Cal has had some very good teams but not talked about much. It is all the DDM.

There are going to be some spots to target some shooters.

So does this eliminate UK from getting Doron Lamb? I guess never say never (Bledsoe/Wall) but you have to think it hurts...

So does this eliminate UK from getting Doron Lamb? I guess never say never (Bledsoe/Wall) but you have to think it hurts...

It certainly doesn't help...

Any chance Poole moves up the 5-star level when the new rankings come out?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.