September 25, 200917 yr Author Any chance Poole moves up the 5-star level when the new rankings come out? I'd say there is a good chance, but his shooting ability may be why he isn't one if they choose to keep him where he is at when the new rankings do come around..
September 25, 200917 yr Poole will probably be a nice 4 year player. Agreed. I doubt he gets to 5 star status, but he is a very nice get for Cal and will certainly be a factor for UK over his career...
September 25, 200917 yr Like I said in the other thread, I've read a lot about Poole working a lot on his outside shot. He says since he has always been able to get to the rim with so much ease at the high school level, he really never had to go to the outside shot. So from everything I've read it really seems like he is working hard to improve this aspect since he knows that is what people are critiquing him the most far. Poole said he thinks he is a pretty good outside shooter, and with work would probably have a nice outside game to go along with his penetrating ability. It's just crazy how many guys UK has and will have who just absolutely take it to the rim. It has been forever since we've had guys like those. The way Bledsoe, Wall, Cousins etc. get to the rim and explodes and score score on somebody that much by driving is just sick. Poole will be another in what is going to be a long line of strong, athletic guys just driving the ball and taking it to the rack.
September 25, 200917 yr There won't be any surprises... Thanks for the inside info, great job, much appreaciated.:ylsuper:
September 25, 200917 yr It certainly doesn't help... Cal might know something about that already. I hate to see Doron go to KU. Who else was on his list OU?
September 25, 200917 yr Author Cal might know something about that already. I hate to see Doron go to KU. Who else was on his list OU? His list of teams are Kansas, Oklahoma, and Kentucky.
September 25, 200917 yr Thanks for the inside info, great job, much appreaciated.:ylsuper: No problem. Go Cats! Check out the Adreian Payne thread, btw. Could he be next?
September 25, 200917 yr His dad is still in the top 10 in scoring for the Gators. Graduated from UF in 93. His parents own a private school in Jacksonville. His mom was a track star. Says his younger brother (2013) may be better than him.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.