Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Central Catholic/Covington Catholic Predictions

Who will win? 92 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

    • Newport Central Catholic
      10%
    • Covington Catholic
      89%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins in the battle of the Catholic Schools.

 

 

 

 

Cov Cath- 42

 

New Cath-7

  • Replies 58
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be the 3rd of what will be 4 wins in a row heading into the Highlands game.

This will be the 3rd of what will be 4 wins in a row heading into the Highlands game.

 

One game at a time, one victory at a time, and getting better each time out!

 

Coach Wirth "Do not think you have arrived"!

One game at a time, one victory at a time, and getting better each time out!

 

Coach Wirth "Do not think you have arrived"!

 

I'm very comfortable with my prediction.

 

Its Dave's job to get them to focus only on NCC.

 

Its my job to share wisdom.:D

CovCath SHOULD win verse NCC, but I wouldn't give them turnovers to work with because they probably are a bit better at converting than Beechwood. I don't think they have a passing game established and CovCaths D has looked good so they should be fine. CovCath will win verse Scott. So going into highlands they should have two nice wins for confidence...

Cov Cath win this one. 35 to 14

 

Cov Cath 35

 

New Cath 14

 

I think you guys are pretty close with this one.

One more crash course for the 'Breds before districts start. I hope that they can continue to learn from these games and use their experience in districts. I don't know enough about CovCath to make a prediction, I just hope that everyone comes out healthy.

Covington Catholic 28-16.

I think CCH will have a more difficult time scoring points against NCC than they did against Beechwood. NCC's line will be bigger and stronger than Beechwood's. I think this game is going to be a little tougher for CCH than most posters above are saying. I think CCH comes out with a hard fought struggling win at 28-17.

I think CCH will have a more difficult time scoring points against NCC than they did against Beechwood. NCC's line will be bigger and stronger than Beechwood's. I think this game is going to be a little tougher for CCH than most posters above are saying. I think CCH comes out with a hard fought struggling win at 28-17.

 

Have you seen both Beechwood and NewCath this year? I was wondering how they compare offensively.

CovCath takes this game easly.

Have you seen both Beechwood and NewCath this year? I was wondering how they compare offensively.

 

I haven't seen NewCath but I know they have more size up front than Beechwood. I think that is a big difference between the two (no pun intended).

This is like the perfect storm. Every week, CovCath gets a team that is worse than the previous week and they keep winning. They are in the middle of a great run. The schedulers that be look like genious's. Question is will they be able to keep it going against Dixie and HHS? CovCath will crush NewCath by 28 at least.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.