Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fort Campbell/Warren Central Predictions

Who takes this Western Kentucky matchup? 46 members have voted

  1. 1. Who takes this Western Kentucky matchup?

    • 2A Fort Campbell (5-0)
      89%
    • 5A Warren Central (4-1)
      10%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Enough talk about how Fort Campbell scored 21 points in the first minute of game play against Paducah Tilghman......how do you think the game will go this week between the 5-0 Fort Campbell Falcons and the 4-1 Warren Central Dragons?

 

Take your time, vote and let's hear(actually read) some football talk!

 

Me? I think that the Falcons will take this game, but it won't be easy. It'll come down to the last quarter of game play and the Falcons will walk away with a hard fought win by two touchdowns.

 

Later.

I'd say two TD's is about right. FC actually needs a good hard fought game IMO, It's hard for a team to see what they need to work on when they aren’t challenged. A challenge IMO will do FC good...

FC 35

WC 22

I'd say two TD's is about right. FC actually needs a good hard fought game IMO, It's hard for a team to see what they need to work on when they aren’t challenged. A challenge IMO will do FC good...

FC 35

WC 22

 

I'm with ya on this one Semperfi. They need to be tested a little better to see how they will do in a closer game. I think they will be ok. Ft C. by 7+ This will be the biggest test of the year for them.

I'll be surprised if this game is close. WC is much improved but they've not played anyone on the level of Ft Campbell.

 

Ft Campbell 49-14.

Going into the off week, I think Fort Campbell needs this game to be somewhat close and maybe even trail early. Their starters havent played a full game yet. They havent played from behind. They havent went into the fourth quarter of any game with the outcome in doubt. And frankly, this game and the Owensboro Catholic game are likely the only two left where this is a possibility (maybe the Hopkinsville game at the end of the season).

 

At some point, the starters are going to have to stretch their legs for an entire game to make them playoff ready.

 

I think Fort Campbell ran into this against Monroe County last year and it helped them the following week in the state title game with NCC.

I say Fort Campbell in a Close one but I would not be surprised to see WC get the win...

I won't do a score, but I don't see Warren Central being in this one in the second half. But then again, they've already surprised me and exceeded expectations this year. We'll see.

Fc will take this one but I agree that they definately need a test. Wc is a surprise this year and will be ready for the Falcons, but they are not very deep at a couple important positions, as Fc is! I think the starters for Fc will get to see more of the field in this one because it could go late in the fourth before Fc takes it home.

 

Fc 35

Wc 27

I also agree this will be the Falcons closest game this year...I am guessing here...32-20 Falcons win!

Edited by loveoffootball
adding winning team name guess.

I think that it will be a close game I will take the Falcons to win this one 35 to 21.

FC 35

Warren Central 14

 

FC played a tough game in Nashville's inner city against Pearl Cohn. I have been to many Falcon games over the last several years and I never saw the amount of ice bags being used as I did after that game. The starters played that whole game or street fight which ever it was. The Falcons will be ready for this game against a quality opponent. I certainly do not expect it to be as hard a hitting or as violent a game as the Pearl Cohn game was by any measure. I do anticipate Warren Central to be better coached and more disciplined though. FC scrimmaged Warren Central in 07 & 08 so they are not a complete stranger.

Fort Campbell runs out of gas in the 4th. Warren Central by 10.

Ft. Campbell 35-21.

  • Author

Small blurb about the upcomng game in this article.

 

“They’re ready for us, too,” Rogers said. Fort Campbell coach Shawn Berner “straight up told me that I couldn’t sandbag him. They’ve rested kids for a couple of weeks and they are going to be armed and ready. I don’t know what they did tonight, but it will be a huge game for them. Obviously playing the two-time defending champion speaks for itself.”

 

 

Later.

I think Warren Central will be a much more competitive game then some of FCs previous matchups. I do agree with Falconbacker about the Pearl Cohn game. It was a hard fought contest, regardless of what the score shows. A large factor in that game was too many penalties by Pearl Cohn, especially in the first half.

 

I think a couple of the keys for Fort Campbell will be to contain WCs run game. So far FCs run defense has been one of the best in the state as far as yards allowed and many of the longer runs/TDs have come when starters are out late in the game. I have little doubt that FC will put points on the board, but they have to keep from turning the ball over. That has not been a problem so far this year and now is not the time to start.

 

Overall I think FC will prevail and pull away in the second half.

 

FC 42

WC 22

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.