Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Basketball Self-Reports 3 Violations

Featured Replies

  • Author

This is very common in the NCAA, by the way.

Which one was you not aware of?

  • Author
Which one was you not aware of?

 

I was aware of the latest thing with Batley and the Darius Miller camp situation, but not the other.

So a whole bunch of nothing?

 

The Webster incident sounds like the most serious. I'm curious about the details of that one.

  • Author
So a whole bunch of nothing?

 

The Webster incident sounds like the most serious. I'm curious about the details of that one.

 

I think that is probably the one that everyone was saying was coming "from someone that is no longer on the staff..." and would be the most negative.

I found this pretty Ironic about Batley.

 

Earlier in his basketball career, Batley worked for three programs subsequently found guilty of major violations of NCAA rules. The three were Oklahoma as a student manager, Indiana and Memphis.

 

 

Obviously a little bit of bad luck going on there, don't think I would want him on my staff. He may be cursed. :lol:

  • Author

I spoke to DeWayne Peevy (Associate AD/Media Relations at UK) tonight via e-mail. Here is his official comment, "These were past violations that the Herald-Leader received reports on through an open records request."

Just gettin' started, boys ... :D

Just gettin' started, boys ... :D

 

:irked: This stuff happens everywhere.

:irked: This stuff happens everywhere.

 

It happens everywhere, every season.

Kinda like cleaning the slate before season. In high school or at a small college situation if something like this would of happened(this minor) nothing would of been said or mentioned.

It happens everywhere, every season.

 

Not to mention one of the guys was from the old staff, the other resigned already, and the third has absolutely nothing to do with the school.

 

I think even Jim would concede these are nothing.

I hope we're not putting to good a grade of toilet paper in the locker room I would hate to have a violation against me.

I hope we're not putting to good a grade of toilet paper in the locker room I would hate to have a violation against me.

 

What ply are you using? :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.