Mike Greenberg on MNF

Is there anyone else who thinks this guy is beyond awful? I think he's terrible on Mike & Mike (unless he's gotten better in the last few years that I haven't watched or listened to it), but play-by-play from him is perhaps the worst I've ever heard.

He must be Berman's nephew.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there anyone else who thinks this guy is beyond awful? I think he's terrible on Mike & Mike (unless he's gotten better in the last few years that I haven't watched or listened to it), but play-by-play from him is perhaps the worst I've ever heard.

:ylsuper:

goldberg.jpg

For the record, I could watch Mike GOLDBERG and the UFC pretty much 24/7. Furthermore, I would like to see Anderson Silva be given a couple of minutes in the octagon with Mike GREENBERG. And as for Mike Golic, I have no problem with him - and he might be a match for Silva. :D

Edited by sports fan
add name

I didn't have any problem with Greenberg's handling of PBP at all. Steve Young, on the other hand, sounds as though all those shots to the dome are taking a cumulative affect.

And as far as Collinsworth goes, I don't understand what the problem with him is? I think he's excellent at what he does, and a far cry better than what Madden brought us week-to-week over the past decade or so.

Mike Greenberg is terrible. Although I cannot believe how many people are knocking Collinsworth. I love when he does the games.

I hate Berman and will not watch anything he is on.