Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holmes 28 Cooper 21

Featured Replies

Final

Wow impressive effort by Cooper to come back...when I saw, they were down 28 to 7.

Holmes 3-0 for the first time since 1999 if my memory holds correct... In 01, they lost to Campbell Co in week 2, in 2000 they opened up with a loss to Simon Kenton, and in any year after those to they just never had it going to be 3-0. I know in 1999 they started off 6-0. Congrats, go Bulldogs!

Great win Holmes!

 

Keep it up, one game at a time.

Holmes has so many athletes this year it's not funny. Plus I think moving classes rejuvinated football life for the dogs.

I think it has a lot to do with Coach Lickert!

I think it has a lot to do with Coach Lickert!

 

Him too, but he couldn't do a thing without some of the athletes on this team. Lickert will be the first one to tell ya that.

I think it has a lot to do with Coach Lickert!
Bingo :thumb:
Holmes 3-0 for the first time since 1999 if my memory holds correct... In 01, they lost to Campbell Co in week 2, in 2000 they opened up with a loss to Simon Kenton, and in any year after those to they just never had it going to be 3-0. I know in 1999 they started off 6-0. Congrats, go Bulldogs!

 

Marc what we start in 02. Was that the first game we lost to Boone

That was the 01 season, but the graduating class of 02... And we beat SK then Lost to Campbell Co. Boone was like week 5 or 6

How many yards for Cooper's RB?

 

Bradley had 178 yds on I think 28 carries.

Congrats to Holmes, and good job by Cooper. You all are definitely showing that in a year or two your going to be probably one of the top teams in the area. I think right now people should start talking about the job Coach Borchers has done there so far. He has done a great job with the program. I know its only a few games into the season however Coach Borchers right now definitely has to be an early candidate for coach of the year in the area.

Holmes 3-0 for the first time since 1999 if my memory holds correct... In 01, they lost to Campbell Co in week 2, in 2000 they opened up with a loss to Simon Kenton, and in any year after those to they just never had it going to be 3-0. I know in 1999 they started off 6-0. Congrats, go Bulldogs!

 

 

True-True, this makes all of the former coaches proud....Keep rolling Dawgs!

Bradley had 178 yds on I think 28 carries.

 

Someone called in stats saying he had 124 yards.

 

He's certainly off to a nice start.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.