Jody Demling's 2010 player rankings

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jermiah Johnson not even in the the top 20, thats a joke!

Jeremiah Johnson is a very good player. But who in the top 20 would you put him in front of? I am not saying he isn't a top 20 player, but everyone of those guys have a good arguement as well as to why they are top 20 players. Its just a really deep class.

Jeremiah Johnson is a very good player. But who in the top 20 would you put him in front of? I am not saying he isn't a top 20 player, but everyone of those guys have a good arguement as well as to why they are top 20 players. Its just a really deep class.

I would be inclined to replace Whitaker with Jeremiah Johnson. No disrespect to Whitaker, but he isn't any better than some of the others not in the top 20.

Jeremiah Johnson is a very good player. But who in the top 20 would you put him in front of? I am not saying he isn't a top 20 player, but everyone of those guys have a good arguement as well as to why they are top 20 players. Its just a really deep class.[/quote

I haven't seen everyone play, but from what I've seen, I would take Jermiah any day over, Donovan Johnson, Vance Hall, Jarrod Polson, Josh Whitaker, and even Shaquille Wilson. IMO he could be in the top 10, but your right theirs an arguemnt for everyone. I would say if Jermiah didn't play on a team with talent like his brother and Pittman, we would give him more credit. He is very underated and has been his whole highschool career.

As were other players. Trinity's Epley, Scott County's Flannery, and Boone's Popp all had good summers on the AAU circuit and have several D2 and smaller colleges recruiting them as a result. They will all play somewhere at the next level if they take care of things in the classroom. Lexington Christian's Evans also had a good summer and is being recruited by several D2 and smaller schools. I would bump him up on the list.

I don't believe everyone on Mr. Demling's list will go on to play college ball.

I also believe that there are several others who are not listed who will play college ball.

Jeremiah Johnson is a very good player. But who in the top 20 would you put him in front of? I am not saying he isn't a top 20 player, but everyone of those guys have a good arguement as well as to why they are top 20 players. Its just a really deep class.[/quote

I haven't seen everyone play, but from what I've seen, I would take Jermiah any day over, Donovan Johnson, Vance Hall, Jarrod Polson, Josh Whitaker, and even Shaquille Wilson. IMO he could be in the top 10, but your right theirs an arguemnt for everyone. I would say if Jermiah didn't play on a team with talent like his brother and Pittman, we would give him more credit. He is very underated and has been his whole highschool career.

I don't know about top 10, but I would put him in front of all of the players you mention. I would bump Whitaker and Johnson down some.

Another omission is Corbin's Madison Johnson.