Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie / Conner predictions

Who will win? 83 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

How high will the score be.

Conner has not been tested yet, Dixie on the other hand has played a much tougher schedule. I like Dixie by 10 to 14. Dixie 28 Conner 17. Conner was on cruise control last week, they better be ready or it could get outta hand.

Where is game being played? I truely think after watching Dixie play and knowing of what Conner can do there will be some staggering offensive numbers being put up.

Conner has not been tested yet, Dixie on the other hand has played a much tougher schedule. I like Dixie by 10 to 14. Dixie 28 Conner 17. Conner was on cruise control last week, they better be ready or it could get outta hand.

 

Dixie may , indeed, win. I'd be stunned, however, if they hold Conner to 17.

Dixie may , indeed, win. I'd be stunned, however, if they hold Conner to 17.

 

That could be a stretch, can I change it to 35 to 28 Dixie? Not being tested yet could mean a quarter or 2 to shake the cobb webs off, if that happens it could be low scoring. I also see the potential to score in bunches so I'll stick with Dixie 35 Conner 28. Don't ask me tomorrow, I could talk myself out this one again, lol.

Dixie by 14.......

Honestly, I don't know how you could call this call at this point. Both teams can score points in bunches. Dixe's defense is lacking and who knows with Conner since they haven't played much of anyone. I'll say a very high scoring game decided late in the 4th, but have no clue who comes out on top.

Honestly, I don't know how you could call this call at this point. Both teams can score points in bunches. Dixe's defense is lacking and who knows with Conner since they haven't played much of anyone. I'll say a very high scoring game decided late in the 4th, but have no clue who comes out on top.

 

I'm amazed that Oldham County is so easily dismissed on Connor's schedule. Connor was truly fortunate that Oldham was in such a generous mood that night and committed six turnovers, many unforced... If Oldham isn't much of anyone, then Conner is in trouble against Dixie, because Oldham outplayed them on both sides of the ball.

 

I don't know if Conner will win over Dixie or not, but their victory over Oldham County was a remarkable example of persistence in the face of defeat.

I'm amazed that Oldham County is so easily dismissed on Connor's schedule. Connor was truly fortunate that Oldham was in such a generous mood that night and committed six turnovers, many unforced... If Oldham isn't much of anyone, then Conner is in trouble against Dixie, because Oldham outplayed them on both sides of the ball.

 

I don't know if Conner will win over Dixie or not, but their victory over Oldham County was a remarkable example of persistence in the face of defeat.

 

If Oldham committed six turnovers as you say, I'd say Conner's victory was as much a fortuitous gift than anything else. I don't know much about Oldham, but certainly Conner's other two opponents haven't offered much resistance.

I think Conner will have the best player on the field and because of that will pull out a close high scoring game. Conner 42-35

where is the game at? either way - DIXIE wins

One of the better QB matchups happening in this one - West vs. Wilson. The interesting thing for me about West this year has been his running. I had him pegged as all pass and little run and it really has been more about his running this year than his passing. Having seen both teams, I am going to give the edge to Dixie for a nice bounce back win after last week's defeat.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.