Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fort Campbell/Fort Knox Predictions

Who Wins This Years Army Bowl? 48 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins This Years Army Bowl?

    • Fort Campbell Falcons
      97%
    • Fort Knox Eagles
      2%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I still don't understand....what kind of bragging rights is there? 70 points? I bet if you was to ask someone from FK they wouldn't want this game played...it's not like they have a hard schedule as is. They are in the same district as Danville and Bardstown...which is tuff enough.

 

People on Fort Knox know this game isn't going to be close this year or even next year. Heck, it may be a few years before the Eagles can even come close to Fort Campbell.

 

But this is a game people like to be played because of the tradition involved. It doesn't matter a whole lot that the teams are on opposite ends of the spectrum right now. It's just a good rivalry that's been going on for quite some time, and it's a good time for people at both bases to come together if only for that one night in the season.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Campbell 91

Knox 12

 

Fort Campbell coach won't let his team score THAT much.

  • Author
Fort Campbell coach won't let his team score THAT much.

True.....

 

Later.

Campbell 91

Knox 12

 

Within the capability of FC, but I am sure Coach Berner will have none of that.

Coach Berner and Coach Combs are pretty good friends. No way Berner runs up the score against a close friend ...

The easiest thing to do is blame the coach. However anyone that has any knowledge of FK athletics in general know there are 2 variables that have coincided with the demise of Fort Knox athletics and until they are addressed all programs will continue to flounder.

 

There are reasons why they can't keep coaches. The people in charge at FK (not the military) aren't worried about success they are worried about making sure a parent doesn't complain.

 

One other point the military personel are extremely supportive of all the athletic programs.

 

The coaches and military personel are trying hard to change the culture but it is a constant tug of war and they are continuously are running into roadblock.

This will be one ugly game, Fort Campbell will crush them, even though Fort Campbell will not run up the score.

Ft. Campbell 56-0.

Not quite sure what this has to do with football.....he's not really the one transferring Soldiers and their families into Fort Knox. Unless of course you're kidding and if so, my e-foot is placed squarely in my e-mouth.

 

Later.

 

I was being sarcastic..sorry! I guess I should keep the DOD jokes to myself.:ohbrother:

Fort Campell will win easily. Fort Campell 57/ Fort Knox 7

I was being sarcastic..sorry! I guess I should keep the DOD jokes to myself.:ohbrother:

 

I was laughing, no worries here.

  • Author
I was being sarcastic..sorry! I guess I should keep the DOD jokes to myself.:ohbrother:

Gotcha....no worries.

 

Later.

Anyone know why this game wasn't played in 1999 and 2000?

Hey, guess what, I voted for Ft. Campbell this week! Learned my lesson after Pearl Cohn. But seriously, the Army Navy game would still be played even if one was ranked #1 and the other one fielded a team of all walkon freshmen. Its tradition.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.