Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Notre Dame at Michigan predictions

Who wind 57 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wind

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
I would say the same goes for Michigan in this case.

 

:laugh: Are you serious?

 

A win over a ranked team doesn't mean anything?

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:laugh: Are you serious?

 

A win over a ranked team doesn't mean anything?

ND has won a single bowl game in 20 years. They are always ranked to start the season. You act as though they are USC or something.

 

 

This is spot on.

Edited by madduxace

  • Author
ND has won a single bowl game in 20 years. They are always ranked to start the season. You act as though they are USC or something.

 

 

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0Y7yjxJVlc

 

Hey it seems to me they won a bowl game last year. This is also the first time they have been ranked in a few years.

These are two of my favorite teams outside of Lexington, so it's always tough when they play each other. That being said, I think this is ND's year...

I would say the same goes for Michigan in this case.

 

:laugh::clap: Get a load of this guy!

They shut out one of the top offenses in the country from last year. No other top 25 team shut out a team. This weekend and the following weekend will tell us how good they are.

 

Before the game everyone says Nevada will give the Irish a good game, the pistol will cause issues and it will be a shoot out. Then Notre Dame owns them and everyone acts like Nevada is a horrible team who wont win a game in 09.

 

They also scored on one of the worst defenses in college football, maybe the worst.

 

If we're truly judging if Notre Dame is back, based off a win against Nevada, the Irish have fallen a lot further than I ever imagined.

They also scored on one of the worst defenses in college football, maybe the worst.

 

If we're truly judging if Notre Dame is back, based off a win against Nevada, the Irish have fallen a lot further than I ever imagined.

 

I was talking about the defense in that post. I also said the next two weekends will tell us where the Irish stand so :confused: not sure why you quoted me and said that?

N.D. 27

Michigan 10

 

I like your thinking but Ill give Michigan 13

I'm not a big ND fan . But I hope they bury Mich. I don't like that coaching staff.:irked: Nothing against the players of Mich.

Instead of just saying "Notre Dame is back", how about actually stating some reasoning behind your claim, other than the obvious homerism....BTW, what does UK beating Miami have to do with this?

 

I am a Notre Dame fan, but I agree that I don't think people should be saying "Notre Dame is back" yet. When you think about like a program like Notre Dame being back, then usually your talking about one of the top teams in the country then. I definitely don't think we can say that about them after beating Nevada. I think people are excited now because the last few years we were losing to teams like that, and now it seems like we might start finally beating these teams like they should. So yeah Notre Dame is back as far as probably not having those embarrassing loses anymore, but they have not shown yet that they are back in the sense that there one of the best in the country. We probably won't really know the answer to that until later in the year, and after the play USC.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.