Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Frankfort / Spencer County Predictions

Who takes this game 32 members have voted

  1. 1. Who takes this game

    • Panthers by a large amount
      31%
      10
    • Spencer County by a large amount
      3%
      1
    • Panthers squeek by and win
      46%
      15
    • Spencer County squeeks by and wins
      18%
      6

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

With the Panthers coming into this one 1-0, with a 52-0 victory over Paris without runningback Quan Weaver, and Spencer County having a victory over East Jessamine 35-34, and a loss to Elizabethtown 39-42...................with many injuries haunting the Panthers lately who wins this one and why?

 

Last year these two teams met for the first time in a long time and the Panthers took the victory 25 - 7 at home

 

Thoughts?

Sounds like the Panther Defense will be tested. They have the speed, so as long as they don't get pushed around up front they should be okay. I'll say Frankfort by 7.

  • Author

This will be an interesting one to watch, I say this will be the first test for The Panthers this year without runningback Quan Weaver.

 

But Frankfort should be fine, some players should step up this game and really capitalize on Quan's absence, a new leader should be crowned during this game.

 

I'm taking the Panthers in a run and gun score, 27-13

From your info Spencer is averaging 37 points per game. Is the Frankfort Defense that much stronger than E. Jessamine and E-town? I still think the Panthers win this one but Spencer will score more than 13. JMO

From your info Spencer is averaging 37 points per game. Is the Frankfort Defense that much stronger than E. Jessamine and E-town? I still think the Panthers win this one but Spencer will score more than 13. JMO

 

Only one game into it but I would say that Frankfort's defense is pretty dog gone good.

From your info Spencer is averaging 37 points per game. Is the Frankfort Defense that much stronger than E. Jessamine and E-town? I still think the Panthers win this one but Spencer will score more than 13. JMO[/quote

 

 

Those who speak, do not know....And those WHO know, will not speak.....Ackizms

  • Author
From your info Spencer is averaging 37 points per game. Is the Frankfort Defense that much stronger than E. Jessamine and E-town? I still think the Panthers win this one but Spencer will score more than 13. JMO

 

 

Those who speak, do not know....And those WHO know, will not speak.....Ackizms

 

Come on Friday. :popcorn:

If this is within three touchdowns I will be extremely surprised. Frankfort 45-14.

From your info Spencer is averaging 37 points per game. Is the Frankfort Defense that much stronger than E. Jessamine and E-town? I still think the Panthers win this one but Spencer will score more than 13. JMO[/quote

 

 

Those who speak, do not know....And those WHO know, will not speak.....Ackizms

 

And........:rolleyes:

  • Author

 

And........:rolleyes:

 

 

Hey Hey now! (I've been waiting to use this) :taz:

What were the results of Quans MRI today?

 

I think Frankfort will win in a close one.

What were the results of Quans MRI today?

 

I think Frankfort will win in a close one.

 

I believe his MRI is actually today.

Not this year Spencer wins this round, ground control, and speed that can match FHS at the skill spots.

Not this year Spencer wins this round, ground control, and speed that can match FHS at the skill spots.

 

Good luck with that.

 

Frankfort wins.

Good luck with that.

 

Frankfort wins.

Spencer wins without Quan Weaver- or Spencer loses 58-57

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.