Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holmes/Bellevue Predictions

Who wins? 73 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Whats your thoughts? Are the 4 A Bulldogs just too big for the class A Tigers?

This should actually be a descent game. I've had a chance to watch Holmes in a scrimmage and also a recent game and I was impressed. They show a lot of discipline and appear to have some good talent - they should have a good season. Bellevue has some size up front and should give Holmes a good game. But I'm going with Holmes in this one.

 

Holmes 27

Bellevue 13

Holmes 45

Bellevue 7

Holmes wins this one, and Coach Lickert will get the Dawg's first winning season since 2001.

  • Author
Holmes has too many athletes for Bellevue to overcome IMO.

 

Holmes overall does have more athletes than the Tigers I will give you that. If Bellevue can keep contain then they will have a chance. The defense will have to come up big for Bellevue to stay in this game. They showed improvement last week against Newport compared to the Holy Cross game. They should be ready for the speed of Holmes because they have seen that the first two week and In my opinion I think they did much better against Newport who has two very quick backs. The offense showed a great deal of improvement this week. They got after the D line this week the whole game instead of just showing flashes of being able to control the line in the Holy Cross game. Continued improvement and the Tigers will have a chance against the Bulldogs.

 

Gotta believe they can do it.

 

Bellevue 20

Holmes 14

I think Bellevue will pull this one out. In a hard fought, close game

 

Bellevue 13

Holmes 7

  • Author
Holmes wins this one, and Coach Lickert will get the Dawg's first winning season since 2001.

 

 

My hope is that Holmes doesn't win this one. I do agree that Coach Lickert seems to have his program going in the right direction. Best of luck to the Bulldogs the rest of the season (starting next week).

Holmes overall does have more athletes than the Tigers I will give you that. If Bellevue can keep contain then they will have a chance. The defense will have to come up big for Bellevue to stay in this game. They showed improvement last week against Newport compared to the Holy Cross game. They should be ready for the speed of Holmes because they have seen that the first two week and In my opinion I think they did much better against Newport who has two very quick backs. The offense showed a great deal of improvement this week. They got after the D line this week the whole game instead of just showing flashes of being able to control the line in the Holy Cross game. Continued improvement and the Tigers will have a chance against the Bulldogs.

 

Gotta believe they can do it.

 

Bellevue 20

Holmes 14

 

I think Bellevue will pull this one out. In a hard fought, close game

 

Bellevue 13

Holmes 7

 

Last week I went with Bellevue over Newport when most people seemed like a lot of people thought Newport would win. I just believed Bellevue was to tough for them, and would win by atleast two touchdowns like I said. However I don't see that this week. I think Holmes ends up winning by at least 3 touchdowns this week.

  • Author
Last week I went with Bellevue over Newport when most people seemed like a lot of people thought Newport would win. I just believed Bellevue was to tough for them, and would win by atleast two touchdowns like I said. However I don't see that this week. I think Holmes ends up winning by at least 3 touchdowns this week.

 

Lets hear your thoughts as to why. Size, Speed, Coaching, what makes Holmes that much better than Bellevue. I'm interested in your thought process.

Holmes in a close game, 20-14, with their overall team speed being the difference.

According to the coach's pole Holmes is a top 10 team, they should win this one easily.

  • Author
According to the coach's pole Holmes is a top 10 team, they should win this one easily.

 

On any given Friday!

Lets hear your thoughts as to why. Size, Speed, Coaching, what makes Holmes that much better than Bellevue. I'm interested in your thought process.

 

I saw both teams play last week at Newport. After seeing both teams, I believe Holmes is the better team. Plus I think its just a good matchup for Holmes. Buckley is not going to be able to really outrun any of the guys for Holmes, plus Holmes has some big guys up front just like Bellevue. So I think Bellevue will struggle to do much on the offensive side of the ball. I think Holmes speed on offense will end up putting up some points for them, and special teams as well. Bellevue really struggled on special teams against Newport. Special teams alone kept Newport in the game or otherwise it should have been a blow out. If that happens again this week, that will kill Bellevue. Then finally I think Holmes is close to as good as Holy Cross if not as good, and well Holy Cross took it to Bellevue. They really could have named the score if they kept their starters in longer. I know I do think Bellevue makes a better showing than they did the Holy Cross game, however I think it still will be about a 3 touchdown difference.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.