Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville 22 Franklin County 6

Featured Replies

Not really...I think He was in one or two plays on Defense...I would say He will be back next week for the Corbin game...

 

 

I think that hamstring issue could keep him out another week. Remains to be seen.

Franklin County ran a very predictable offense IMO. They didn't really mix things up at all, with the exception of a couple deep passes.

Danville needs to stick to the wishbone, they ran the ball much better out of that formation. Danville seems to have the ingredients of a solid team, just need time to get their youngsters some experience.

Danville needs to stick to the wishbone, they ran the ball much better out of that formation. Danville seems to have the ingredients of a solid team, just need time to get their youngsters some experience.

 

I agree 100%. They moved the ball at will out of the wishbone. They did next to nothing out of the jet formation.

I think that hamstring issue could keep him out another week. Remains to be seen.

 

I agree...I would much rather have Will 100% when district play starts...

My thoughts about the game...

I feel the Ads played pretty good considering they were using a QB that has never played as a High school QB...

Last week the Ads had 8 fumbles this week 4...Still way to many but getting better...

Pepe Did a great Job running the ball and Devin had a good game as well,just needs to hold on to the ball...

The OLine was ten times better...

I think the guys were also alot better on Defense...Still to much arm tackling...

We will see next week how far this team is when they travel down to Corbin to play a solid football team...

 

It was cool hanging out with PP92...TTC,PP92 and Myself had a nice BGP live in person Chat...

I hate I missed you. I knew I should have came back up to where you guys were sitting. I'll catch up with you soon.:thumb:

 

I agree. I have been watching Pepe since he was in the 6th grade and I couldn't wait to see him in high school. I am glad he came back to Danville and is playing this year. I hope things continue to go good for him.

 

PP92...Last night when you were leaving Wireman was in front of you...:lol:

PP92...Last night when you were leaving Wireman was in front of you...:lol:

 

Man, I hate that.

 

I have been looking forward to meeting the infamous Wireman and I had him right in front of me. Unbelievable.:ohbrother:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.