Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Law Abiding Citizen (Movie)

Featured Replies

I doubt it. You might have enjoyed it, but I know I wouldn't.
Well, you know what you like so I can't argue with you there, but the trailer sells this one short.
  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I do want to see this movie eventually but I thought that the trailer made it look pretty corny. For example:

 

"I'm just getting warmed up." Really? That's the best line you could come up with?

 

I thought the line fit with how he acted throughout the whole movie.

Agree on the ending, spoiler: the wrong guy died. Foxx should have gotten offed. :D

 

No doubt man. My thoughts exactly.

Well, you know what you like so I can't argue with you there, but the trailer sells this one short.

 

I couldn't even make it through the trailer.

I couldn't even make it through the trailer.
Patient sort of fellow, huh... :lol:
Patient sort of fellow, huh... :lol:

 

Patience had nothing to do with it. It was that bad...

Patience had nothing to do with it. It was that bad...
To you, yeah but not the rest of us... :D

Thought I'd bring back a thread from the dead.

 

Just watched this one last night and was pleased! I found myself cheering for Gerard Butler...the fire in the cell was sweet looking.

To you, yeah but not the rest of us... :D
I'm with him. I didn't make any effort to see it but while at my ex's parents it was on. Not a very good movie...

I was over at one of my brothers' houses last week helping him paint his basement and he had the movie on when I got there. It was the second time I've seen it, and as long as you're not watching it with an Oscar quality performance in mind, it's really not that bad at all. I'd liken it to "The Hunted", "True Lies", or "Predator"...they're not masterpieces by any stretch, but sometimes they'll really scratch you where you itch.

I thought the ending was awful, but it was a decent little film. Nowhere close to Butler's best work, and Foxx was his normal overacting self, but it wasn't bad.

I recorded it on DVR a month or so ago, but haven't been able to make myself watch it. I'm not sure if I will ever be able to.

I thought the ending was awful, but it was a decent little film. Nowhere close to Butler's best work, and Foxx was his normal overacting self, but it wasn't bad.

I agree completely.

I recorded it on DVR a month or so ago, but haven't been able to make myself watch it. I'm not sure if I will ever be able to.

 

It's really not a good film. I guess go for it if you are bored, but it's pretty bad and I can't believe it's getting this much love. Plot is a mess, acting isn't very good, and the whole thing is completely unrealistic

It's really not a good film. I guess go for it if you are bored' date=' but it's pretty bad and I can't believe it's getting this much love. Plot is a mess, acting isn't very good, and the whole thing is completely unrealistic[/quote']

 

I deleted it without ever even attempting to watch it. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.