Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Law Abiding Citizen (Movie)

Featured Replies

Stars Gerrad Butler and Jamie Foxx. Looks like a very good movie to me.

 

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like I'm going to have to go see this one. Hadn't heard of it til now. Thanks for posting it!

Looks Interesting .

That looks awesome. Any release date ?

Anybody else watch that and unintentionally go ...SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Author

October 16th I believe. Not positive, but it is listed on Yahoo movies in the coming soon section.

Gerard Butler is literally in everything now...

Just got back from the theater....good movie.

 

Butler was really good in it and Foxx's performance wasn't anything special.

 

Later.

I think you and I have very different definitions of "very good movie". This one doesn't look very good at all to me.

Excellent movie...

 

It was one of those films that I enjoyed so much I was hoping that an end wasn't coming.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.