Manual/Fern Creek Predictions

Manual/Fern Creek  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Manual/Fern Creek

• Manual
    • Fern Creek

This is a must win for Manual if they want a halfway decent record. I didn't know at the time but the Manual qb Derek Woodmore didn't play at all during the Ballard scrimmage due to injury. I'm not certain how much if any practice he missed, but I think having a full game under his belt against Highlands will really help this Manual offense.

Last week against Highlands the offense had no consistency until the fourth quarter. If they can get settled in earlier (like the 1st quarter) they might be able to put some decent numbers up. Defensively I think Manual could be in for a very good year. So long as we limit big plays from speedsters we have the ability to shut teams out. The "superfan" side of me wants to see that in this game, but that may be asking to much.

I haven't heard a lot of positive coming out of the Fern Creek play in there scrimmages, but one shouldn't make to much of practice games.

Prediction

Manual 28

Fern Creek 7

I hope to see the same effort on defense tonight and more polish and timing on Manual's offense, if so it will be a good night. No predictions on the outcome due to the fact I have not seen Fern Creek yet.

No predictions on the outcome due to the fact I have not seen Fern Creek yet.

With Fern Creek having the first week off, it will be interesting if they saw something that Highlands did that they might be capable of doing this week. I would expect Manual to win, but Fern Creek has a pretty solid program. Should be one of the better games in Louisville tonight.