Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Manual/Fern Creek Predictions

Manual/Fern Creek 30 members have voted

  1. 1. Manual/Fern Creek

    • Manual
      80%
      24
    • Fern Creek
      20%
      6

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This is a must win for Manual if they want a halfway decent record. I didn't know at the time but the Manual qb Derek Woodmore didn't play at all during the Ballard scrimmage due to injury. I'm not certain how much if any practice he missed, but I think having a full game under his belt against Highlands will really help this Manual offense.

 

Last week against Highlands the offense had no consistency until the fourth quarter. If they can get settled in earlier (like the 1st quarter) they might be able to put some decent numbers up. Defensively I think Manual could be in for a very good year. So long as we limit big plays from speedsters we have the ability to shut teams out. The "superfan" side of me wants to see that in this game, but that may be asking to much.

 

I haven't heard a lot of positive coming out of the Fern Creek play in there scrimmages, but one shouldn't make to much of practice games.

 

Prediction

Manual 28

Fern Creek 7

Manual 28-12.

Manual -21

Fern Creek -14

Fern Creek 28

Manual 21

 

Highlands would be 3rd or 4th best in 6A. Manual will be solid come playoff time.

Fern Creek 28

Manual 21

 

Highlands would be 3rd or 4th best in 6A. Manual will be solid come playoff time.

 

Where did that come from??? :confused:

Manual's defense will score in this game.

 

Manual 28

Fern Creek 7

Best of luck to the Crimsons this week against Fern Creek. Don't know enough about the opponent to comment but seems Manual has a good shot in this one.

 

I loves me some HARBINS!!!

 

-CardinalsFan

Manual bounces back in this one 28-7.

I hope to see the same effort on defense tonight and more polish and timing on Manual's offense, if so it will be a good night. No predictions on the outcome due to the fact I have not seen Fern Creek yet.

No predictions on the outcome due to the fact I have not seen Fern Creek yet.

 

With Fern Creek having the first week off, it will be interesting if they saw something that Highlands did that they might be capable of doing this week. I would expect Manual to win, but Fern Creek has a pretty solid program. Should be one of the better games in Louisville tonight.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.