Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie Heights 19 Newport Central Catholic 7

Featured Replies

Does Wilson have any offers yet from any schools?

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan Wilson is ranked one of the top 7 QB's in the state by rivals.com.

 

That is not a ranking! He has just been added to the Rivals database.

:laugh:

Did Dixie go with Wilson the entire way last night?

 

Yes.

Wow! Congrats to Dixie for a good win.

 

Later.

 

It was a nice win for Dixie considering their penchant for losing early season matchups over the years. I think Newport Catholic will still be a force as the season moves along, but they're going to have some struggles early.

"#78 for NCC was huge. He was a good head taller than anyone on the field. However, for a kid his size, he got pushed around a lot by smaller guys. I thought a guy his size would just dominate the interior of the line.

 

As for the injured player for NCC, I hope the young man is OK."

 

#78 is Jack Gruenschlaeger. He is a legit 7 footer. He has had a couple of ankle suguries and is still trying to get back to 100%

 

Kyle Talon has a sprained knee. The timetable for his return is up in the air. These are the type of injuries that NCC can't afford to have this year with their small numbers.

I though that Dixie would win this game. NCC has a tough schedule ahead.

I thought Jake Cain was the qb for NCC, did I miss something?

I thought Jake Cain was the qb for NCC, did I miss something?

 

I think he is hurt??

#78 is Jack Gruenschlaeger. He is a legit 7 footer. He has had a couple of ankle suguries and is still trying to get back to 100%

 

Kyle Talon has a sprained knee. The timetable for his return is up in the air. These are the type of injuries that NCC can't afford to have this year with their small numbers.

 

I'm glad to here that it's just a sprain and not a tear.

Nice to see that Jack Gruenschlaeger is finally getting a chance to play after all of his foot problems . He comes from a very athletic family .

That is not a ranking! He has just been added to the Rivals database.

:laugh:

 

So who does rivals think is better and did not add to their ranking? :laugh:

 

There are seven QB's in KY worthy of being ranked by rivals and he is one of them. Enough said.

"#78 for NCC was huge. He was a good head taller than anyone on the field. However, for a kid his size, he got pushed around a lot by smaller guys. I thought a guy his size would just dominate the interior of the line.

 

As for the injured player for NCC, I hope the young man is OK."

 

#78 is Jack Gruenschlaeger. He is a legit 7 footer. He has had a couple of ankle suguries and is still trying to get back to 100%

 

Kyle Talon has a sprained knee. The timetable for his return is up in the air. These are the type of injuries that NCC can't afford to have this year with their small numbers.

 

Jack is 6'9", but tall enough. You are right about Talon. He's the fourth starter (counting Cain as a QB) that they're missing...it's just now officially week 1. That aien't good, hopefully they'll be all set to go by Districts.

I thought Jake Cain was the qb for NCC, did I miss something?

 

He's having shoulder issues. He's still playing defense.

Jack is 6'9", but tall enough. You are right about Talon. He's the fourth starter (counting Cain as a QB) that they're missing...it's just now officially week 1. That aien't good, hopefully they'll be all set to go by Districts.

Is he still growing?

Is he still growing?

 

I asked Jack's dad about his son's height, he said he is 6' 11"+. He was 6'9" last year as a soph. Jack should consider wearing a helmet around school because he needs to duck going thru the doors and now with the new drop ceilings at NCC, he nearly hits his head on them as well.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.