Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Eleven

Featured Replies

RB Leon Washington NYJ (I'm pretty sure he's available, if he's not someone let me know!)

 

He was certainly available because I had a hard time choosing between he and Norwood with my pick in the 10th round.

 

I was really surprised that Dorton chose Buckhalter after me considering he had Thomas Jones already.

 

If Washington gets used more and produces more this year, I'm going to be kicking myself for passing on him...assuming Norwood gets more of the same.

 

Of course, for the 18th straight year, Atlanta has vowed to involve Norwood in the offense more. And, there's always the chance that Turner will fall victim to the curse of 370...or 345...or whatever it is. I'll just call it an insane workload.

 

To be honest, I was very close to picking Washington in the 11th round and just snagging them both. But, I had Orton, Edwards and Hill marked as decent sleepers at the QB, and considering I didn't get a stud QB, I figured I might ought to take two of those guys and hope one pans out. I didn't care at all for the rest of the QB options.

 

I have a harder time picking late in this draft than I do in the first 5 rounds or so.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moonshiners pick, Kevin Curtis WR, Philadelphia Eagles.

Curse you!

 

The Swamp Gas will take Rob Bironas PK, TEN :ohbrother:

11.01 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) - WR Derrick Mason BAL (Ret)

11.02 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) - QB Shaun Hill SF

11.03 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) - WR Deion Branch SEA

11.04 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) – QB Kerry Collins TEN

11.05 Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic) - RB Jamaal Charles KC

11.06 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rocket28) - QB Brady Quinn CLE

11.07 Frankfort Block Monsters ® (Hip-Hop Box) -WR Drew Bennett BAL

11.08 Maysville Split Ends (sumoroyal) - QB Mark Sanchez NYJ

11.09 Boyle County Blue Devils ® (PurplePride92) - WR Domenik Hixon NYG

11.10 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rocket28) - RB Leon Washington NYJ

11.11 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ)- WR Kevin Curtis PHI

11.12 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - PK Rob Bironas TEN

 

11.13 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - OTC 11:26 A.M. CST 7/28

 

11.14 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) -

11.15 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -

11.16 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan)

I thought about picking him last round, but it looks like Maclin might be getting some of his receptions this year.

 

Well I was gonna pick Leon Washington missed him by 1. I took Curtis because he & McNabb worked well together till he got hurt. I'm hoping he's a poor man's Wes Welker. As for Maclin can the Eagles really be lucky enough to have consecutive years of a rookie producing at wide reciever?

Curse you!

 

The Swamp Gas will take Rob Bironas PK, TEN :ohbrother:

 

Sorry...blame it on Rocket he took who I wanted.

Atwood selects: Cardinals Defense

Well I was tossing it up between Washington and Curtis so we were all on the same page :lol:

11.01 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) - WR Derrick Mason BAL (Ret)

11.02 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) - QB Shaun Hill SF

11.03 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) - WR Deion Branch SEA

11.04 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) – QB Kerry Collins TEN

11.05 Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic) - RB Jamaal Charles KC

11.06 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rocket28) - QB Brady Quinn CLE

11.07 Frankfort Block Monsters ® (Hip-Hop Box) -WR Drew Bennett BAL

11.08 Maysville Split Ends (sumoroyal) - QB Mark Sanchez NYJ

11.09 Boyle County Blue Devils ® (PurplePride92) - WR Domenik Hixon NYG

11.10 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rocket28) - RB Leon Washington NYJ

11.11 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ)- WR Kevin Curtis PHI

11.12 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - PK Rob Bironas TEN

11.13 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - D/ST Arizona Cardinals ARZ

 

11.14 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) - OTC 4:54 P.M. CST 7/28

 

11.15 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -

11.16 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan)

Washington was an absolute steal at this point in the draft.

 

I hope you're right! Why'd ya pass on him? I think I've established a nice stable of backs

I hope you're right! Why'd ya pass on him? I think I've established a nice stable of backs

I almost took him in the 9th round but I went with Hightower instead. My last two picks I felt I needed to build depth at other positions or else I would have picked him. Plus I'm pretty content right now with my RB's.

I almost took him in the 9th round but I went with Hightower instead. My last two picks I felt I needed to build depth at other positions or else I would have picked him. Plus I'm pretty content right now with my RB's.

 

I'm loving my rb's right now, Kevin smith, Pierre Thomas, Leron McClain, and Leon Washington

I'm loving my rb's right now, Kevin smith, Pierre Thomas, Leron McClain, and Leon Washington

 

 

Pretty nice group. Hasn't McClain been moved to fullback?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.