Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Eleven

Featured Replies

Jailcats select WR Earl Bennett CHI

 

Good pick. Ol college buddy of Jay Cutler. I would have took him but I have Forte & Cutler and Colston's bye week is the same. :thumb:

  • Replies 66
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jailcats select WR Earl Bennett CHI

 

I considered him...might have taken him later if he'd been around.

 

Somebody has to catch passes in Chicago, and considering the previous relationship, Bennett could be a deep sleeper.

 

He's definitely worth a shot at this point.

Can we start a round 12 thread ourselves, or does Godot have to do that?

Can we start a round 12 thread ourselves, or does Godot have to do that?

 

I don't see why it would be a problem.

I don't see why it would be a problem.

 

Well, I'll start one so we can keep the draft rolling...

Although you are correct that he hasn't carried the load, he has had over 200 touches every season of his career. Michael Turner didn't even have 200 touches during his first three seasons, and he's panned out OK.

 

Michael Turner is bigger and stronger than MJD. Two different bodies. I like MJD, I just think that he is unproven as a feature back. We'll see how he does with the role all to himself.

 

We'll also see if Turner can avoid the curse of 370.

Brian Westbrook isn't in a time-share either.

 

Brian Westbrook will be. His body is ran down and the owner of LeSean McCoy is likely to be benefit from this. I have had Westbrook for the last 3 years in my money league. The writing is on the wall. The fact that he might be ready by opening day doesn't bode well for Westbrook owners. I would bet money that he and McCoy are in a time-share this year. Westbrook only plays about 14 games a year already. He was spectacular when he played, but it's not like was durable.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.