Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harrison Barnes Comments on UK/Coach Cal

Featured Replies

I said jerking those seniors around was a mistake from the get go, the Coach Cal train wreck will only make me smile in the in, you can take that to the bank!

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll say he will be either at Duke or KU now. Whats your take on it GT?

If I had to guess I'd say he lands at Duke...

Let me go ahead and get it out of the way as you know its coming:

 

We didn't need him anyway.

Let me go ahead and get it out of the way as you know its coming:

 

We didn't need him anyway.

 

:lol:

 

I'm hearing more and more of this from UK fans everyday and its just getting absolutely ridiculous. You'd think UK fans would have a little humility after the years past (recently) compared to the recruits we are getting interest from now. Some fans need a reality check.

Let me go ahead and get it out of the way as you know its coming:

 

We didn't need him anyway.

 

The thing about it is they may not need him anyway. I know what you were going for, but I honestly think Calipari will get a good enough class without him. Obviously if he went there that would be great. I just hope that unlike in the past when they miss on a top 25 kid they aren't filling them w/ kids ranked way lower.

The thing about it is they may not need him anyway. I know what you were going for, but I honestly think Calipari will get a good enough class without him. Obviously if he went there that would be great. I just hope that unlike in the past when they miss on a top 25 kid they aren't filling them w/ kids ranked way lower.

 

Yeah. Who needs a silky smooth forward that can play inside/out, is one of the most intelligent elite prospects in years and is considered by everyone one of the two best players in 2010. Cal will just recruit over him... :lol:

Yeah. Who needs a silky smooth forward that can play inside/out, is one of the most intelligent elite prospects in years and is considered by everyone one of the two best players in 2010. Cal will just recruit over him... :lol:

 

:thumb:

I find the part about the scholarships the most intriguing. I assume where ever Barnes goes he is there for the full 4 years.

I find the part about the scholarships the most intriguing. I assume where ever Barnes goes he is there for the full 4 years.

 

Doubtful.

I think UK was a long shot at very best for this kid for a long time...not surprising UK didnt make the cut.

Yeah. Who needs a silky smooth forward that can play inside/out, is one of the most intelligent elite prospects in years and is considered by everyone one of the two best players in 2010. Cal will just recruit over him... :lol:

 

You know what he was saying...come on now. EVERYBODY can use a kid like Harrison Barnes, but now, UK is in a position that it hasnt been in in a very long time. If a kid like Harrison decides to spurn UK, UK will not be stuck in the mud and not able to get out. They will move on and still be able to compete for a national title. You can take that to the bank.

You know what he was saying..

 

I know exactly what he was saying. And I found it hilarious...

I know exactly what he was saying. And I found it hilarious...

 

Thanks for ignoring the rest of my post.

Thanks for ignoring the rest of my post.

The rest of what you said is speculation. Once UK is actually a major factor in March again, you can make that claim all you want.

 

It was well known that Barnes wasn't going to land at UK for a long time, and that is an elite recruit that isn't in play for Cal in 2010. Not much else to say after the simple facts...

Yeah. Who needs a silky smooth forward that can play inside/out, is one of the most intelligent elite prospects in years and is considered by everyone one of the two best players in 2010. Cal will just recruit over him... :lol:

 

See I don't understand why you had to go there. Did they want him? Of course? Do they need him? Maybe not if they get 3 different 5 star recruits. It doesn't appear to be a situation where if they miss on a kid as good as him they're done. It appears they can get away w/ missing on a couple of hugely talented kids b/c they can bring in other hugely talented kids.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.