NBA Finals discussion

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was very good against the Cavs. He didn't play as much as a normal starter would, but he hit some big shots.

He also played very well in the first round. Only played a couple minutes in the final game but going into it he was averaging about 16 a game.

I am. I don't care if Orlando wins the next 2 games, Lakers in 6. Orlando's 3 best players had good games and they lost. Kobe had a bad game, Pau didn't show up until the 4th quarter. Poor effort by the Lakers, IMO, and they still won.

Kobe had a bad game? How is 29 points, 8 assists, and 4 rebounds a bad game? I still think Orlando has a chance!! They are very tough to beat at home, and have proven that they can win on the road. They beat Cleveland and Boston at their places, so I think they can win at LA!!!! :thumb:

Kobe had a bad game? How is 29 points, 8 assists, and 4 rebounds a bad game? I still think Orlando has a chance!! They are very tough to beat at home, and have proven that they can win on the road. They beat Cleveland and Boston at their places, so I think they can win at LA!!!! :thumb:

Yes, the most important stats that you left out are the 7 turnovers and the 10-22 from the field, 1-4 from the 3 point line. Yeah, I thought he played badly myself and I am a Kobe fan.

Orlando has no chance......