Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ 2009 – Now taking Applications

Featured Replies

To quote a two time league champion:

 

"As a reminder for the current players(not that you need reminding) and to inform the new people, what makes this league(s) so fun is the participation level, interaction between true fantasy football fans and the smack talk between members.

 

This is not a yahoo league where in some cases you can set your lineup for the year and forget about it. How boring is that?

 

If you can't be an active(weekly/daily) participant and stay up to date on transactions and trade offers and defending your team's good name, then I would suggest another league might be better for you."

:thumb: :thumb:

  • Replies 75
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will put my name in the hat but I know Godot said I might have to wait a year.

How many people have put in applications and how many spots are there? I put mine in this morning. I want in badly. I hope to help spread the Duke brand to fantasy football along with RockPride.:D

How many people have put in applications and how many spots are there? I put mine in this morning. I want in badly. I hope to help spread the Duke brand to fantasy football along with RockPride.:D

 

Disregard the how many spots question, I just actually read the first post.:ohbrother:

How many people have put in applications and how many spots are there? I put mine in this morning. I want in badly. I hope to help spread the Duke brand to fantasy football along with RockPride.:D

 

Haha, I was about to post that a good way to not get selected is to ask questions that Godot has already posted the answers too lol. But then I saw your other post.

Haha, I was about to post that a good way to not get selected is to ask questions that Godot has already posted the answers too lol. But then I saw your other post.

 

I'm sure last year I annoyed him with my stupid questions, I'm just not that computer savy :D

I'm sure last year I annoyed him with my stupid questions, I'm just not that computer savy :D

 

I have asked a couple myself over the last couple of years. But it's okay to ask dumb questions once you are in the leauge, just not when you are an applicant lol.

 

Just kidding around at your expense PP92, but you should get used to it if you get accepted in Godot's league. A couple of these guys are a little ruthless lol.

He said champs, not chumps.

 

Hey Mr. Douglas, win something and then comment:p

m3s.jpg

How many people have put in applications and how many spots are there? I put mine in this morning. I want in badly. I hope to help spread the Duke brand to fantasy football along with RockPride.:D

 

One of you is enough. :puke:

I have asked a couple myself over the last couple of years. But it's okay to ask dumb questions once you are in the leauge, just not when you are an applicant lol.

 

Just kidding around at your expense PP92, but you should get used to it if you get accepted in Godot's league. A couple of these guys are a little ruthless lol.

 

Just a couple? C'mon that list is looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnngggggggggggg

Godot is it true that all the new apps are offering you "incentives" if they can be placed in the National Conference ? :D

Godot is it true that all the new apps are offering you "incentives" if they can be placed in the National Conference ? :D

 

All new apps can hire me cheap to take the exam for them. I hear there is a real nice test center somewhere just outside of Memphis.:sssh:

I have asked a couple myself over the last couple of years. But it's okay to ask dumb questions once you are in the leauge, just not when you are an applicant lol.

 

Just kidding around at your expense PP92, but you should get used to it if you get accepted in Godot's league. A couple of these guys are a little ruthless lol.

 

Not a problem at all. I'm am really just waiting until June 16 to see if I will be able to give it back or not. I can hold my own......:ylsuper:

  • Author

The current list of applicants

 

Hip-Hop Box

Jim Schue

John Anthony

KyTiger89

LCPATS

PurplePride92

TrueBlueWildcat

WildcatScratchFever

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.