Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ 2009 – Now taking Applications

Featured Replies

  • Author
If you don't have enough I'd love to come back..

 

I will put my name in the hat but I know Godot said I might have to wait a year.
We have eight applicants already and a few more that expressed interest but haven't put in apps yet.
  • Replies 75
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Add Coachg13207 to the list of applicants

  • Author
My sources are saying that all past champions will start with a 10 point lead each week. They are saying this new rule will get done by the end of the week.

 

I'm pretty sure the proposal was 15.:clap:
It is under consideration but has taken a down turn. It seams that the only backing for the proposal is coming from the past champions.
  • Author
How many people have put in applications and how many spots are there? I put mine in this morning. I want in badly. I hope to help spread the Duke brand to fantasy football along with RockPride.:D

 

Disregard the how many spots question, I just actually read the first post.:ohbrother:

 

That's always a good thing to do

 

Haha, I was about to post that a good way to not get selected is to ask questions that Godot has already posted the answers too lol. But then I saw your other post.
:thumb:
  • Author
I'm sure last year I annoyed him with my stupid questions, I'm just not that computer savy :D
Not at all, you learned pretty quick, and the MFL site can confusing until you get used to it.
  • Author

I'm taking our FBLA Officers to camp today. We'll be gone until Friday afternoon.

Have a good trip man! Be ready to get this party started when ya get back! Rabbit Fists all the way!!!

That looks like a pretty good group of applicants. Some pretty active members there.

  • Author

Add 5-wide to the list.

  • Author
Have a good trip man! Be ready to get this party started when ya get back! Rabbit Fists all the way!!!
thank you

 

I'm ready to this show on the road

  • Author
That looks like a pretty good group of applicants. Some pretty active members there.
I thought so too
My sources are saying that all past champions will start with a 10 point lead each week. They are saying this new rule will get done by the end of the week.

 

Your source must be one of the same ones used for information during a UK basketball coaching search.

Man that guy knows what he's talking about. :thumb:

 

He sure thinks he does!

 

 

 

However, I will admit he's right on with the statements that were quoted. :D

 

 

 

 

I think this is the year I become a member of the "League Champion" group. :popcorn:

Anyone interested in trading for baby LT before the draft?

 

Can we do that? :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.