Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ 2009 – Now taking Applications

Featured Replies

  • Author
Well, today is the day.

Applicants should be named by 16 June.
Still working on it.
  • Replies 75
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Still working on it.

 

:popcorn:

  • Author
:popcorn:
I hope to have a resolution today

Godot...

 

From now on I am going to know how you feel about posting on Central Time lol.

  • Author
Godot...

 

From now on I am going to know how you feel about posting on Central Time lol.

:thumb:

I hope to have a resolution today

1. Lose 20 pounds by summer

2. Clean out the garage.

3. ....

  • Author
1. Lose 20 pounds by summer

2. Clean out the garage.

3. ....

cute :lol:
  • Author
Making any progress Godot?:lol:
A little bit. we should be able to release the names today.
A little bit. we should be able to release the names today.

 

You're so slow this year:p

  • Author
You're so slow this year:p

I hear you

Lol I didnt make the cut. I feel like the Icebox

Lol I didnt make the cut. I feel like the Icebox

 

Well that movie ended pretty good for her lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.