Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ 2009 – Now taking Applications

Featured Replies

  • Author
I think the deadline is to far away...:lol:
It would be sooner but I am at Lindsey Wilson this week.
  • Replies 75
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

The current list of applicants

 

#5

5-Wide

Coachg13207

Hip-Hop Box

Jim Schue

John Anthony

KyTiger89

LCPATS

PurplePride92

TrueBlueWildcat

WildcatScratchFever

  • Author

The deadline to apply is at 12 noon CST today.

The current list of applicants

 

#5

5-Wide

Coachg13207

Hip-Hop Box

Jim Schue

John Anthony

KyTiger89

LCPATS

PurplePride92

TrueBlueWildcat

WildcatScratchFever

 

 

7 Openings? :popcorn:

7 Openings? :popcorn:

 

That is correct!

Edited by TrueBlueWildcat
I was wrong

I believe it is 8 now because 1996 never responded.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure his team is one of the 7 open because he missed the deadline which was before applications for new members started.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure his team is one of the 7 open because he missed the deadline which was before applications for new members started.

 

:thumb:

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure his team is one of the 7 open because he missed the deadline which was before applications for new members started.

 

You are correct. I forgot this was the "application thread" and that the deadline had already passed to respond for next season.

 

7 openings.

  • Author
7 Openings? :popcorn:
Yes, it could get interesting
Well, today is the day.

 

Someone's in a hurry. :lol:

Someone's in a hurry. :lol:

 

People who get in a hurry will never make it to the end of our draft :lol:

People who get in a hurry will never make it to the end of our draft :lol:

 

Pretty sure I've been there before! :sssh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.