CovCath vs. NewCath live on CovCath Internet Radio

I know that Mark wouldn't want me to say this but..... Mark has a daughter playing for NDA today against Conner at around 7:30pm in the 9th Region Fast Pitch tourney and he was indeed worried about being able to see his daughter play but was just as worried about not being able to do this baseball game for the CovCath baseball fans.

Theoldguy is just amazed about how many alums, family members, and just plain old baseball fans tune in to listen in to these games. Ryan Darner Uncle and Aunt listen in from Hawaii which was 4:00am their time. WOW!!!

Thanks Mark, J-man and Greg for all you do for CovCath.

I know that Mark wouldn't want me to say this but..... Mark has a daughter playing for NDA today against Conner at around 7:30pm in the 9th Region Fast Pitch tourney and he was indeed worried about being able to see his daughter play but was just as worried about not being able to do this baseball game for the CovCath baseball fans.

Theoldguy is just amazed about how many alums, family members, and just plain old baseball fans tune in to listen in to these games. Ryan Darner Uncle and Aunt listen in from Hawaii which was 4:00am their time. WOW!!!

Thanks Mark, J-man and Greg for all you do for CovCath.

:thumb: