Biggest American Idol star.

HouseofPain

A teacher I work with says that Adam lambert will make more money than anyone that has ever came from the American idol show. I disagree with him and say he will never match Carrie Underwoods success (of course I maybe prejudice because I would rather look at her than Adam, or anyone else for that matter). Just curious to see who you all think is or will be the biggest name coming from AI. This is open to any AI contestant except for bikini girl!

I agree with Underwood and Clarkson as the biggest two, with Jordin Sparks and Chris Daughtery not far behind. However, don't forget the only person to have won an Oscar, Jennifer Hudson.

Other notables:

Bucky Covington

Josh Gracin

Kelly Pickler

Ruben Studdard

Fantasia

I agree with Underwood and Clarkson as the biggest two, with Jordin Sparks and Chris Daughtery not far behind. However, don't forget the only person to have won an Oscar, Jennifer Hudson.

Other notables:

Bucky Covington

Josh Gracin

Kelly Pickler

Ruben Studdard

Fantasia

Hudson is also the only one besides those two to have won a Grammy. I tend to think the gap between the top 2 and 3rd place is pretty big right now. Especially if judged on awards.