Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Biggest American Idol star.

Featured Replies

A teacher I work with says that Adam lambert will make more money than anyone that has ever came from the American idol show. I disagree with him and say he will never match Carrie Underwoods success (of course I maybe prejudice because I would rather look at her than Adam, or anyone else for that matter). Just curious to see who you all think is or will be the biggest name coming from AI. This is open to any AI contestant except for bikini girl!

Kelly Clarkson is doing pretty well for herself also.

Daughtry, Clarkson and Underwood.....not necessarily in that oder. Adam will not out sell or make more money than those three. Imo.

I just don't see that many people buying Adam's music. I think he'll have a successful first cd, but he'll be one and done. There is no way he will make more than Clarkson, Underwood, or Daughtry.

Carrie Underwood - hands down!

Carrie Underwood - hands down!

 

Hands up or anyway says to place them. I will be her humble servant.:notworthy:

I don't watch American Idol, but I really don't see how anyone could come close to the success of Carrie Underwood.

Underwood. No doubt.

Underwood is #1 having made 14 million last year!

I don't watch American Idol, but I really don't see how anyone could come close to the success of Carrie Underwood.
Clarkson is right there with her. But nobody else is in the convo yet.

I agree with Underwood and Clarkson as the biggest two, with Jordin Sparks and Chris Daughtery not far behind. However, don't forget the only person to have won an Oscar, Jennifer Hudson.

 

Other notables:

Bucky Covington

Josh Gracin

Kelly Pickler

Ruben Studdard

Fantasia

Ruben Studdard or Kelly Clarkson if you're talking literal size.

I agree with Underwood and Clarkson as the biggest two, with Jordin Sparks and Chris Daughtery not far behind. However, don't forget the only person to have won an Oscar, Jennifer Hudson.

 

Other notables:

Bucky Covington

Josh Gracin

Kelly Pickler

Ruben Studdard

Fantasia

Hudson is also the only one besides those two to have won a Grammy. I tend to think the gap between the top 2 and 3rd place is pretty big right now. Especially if judged on awards.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.