Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dermatologist

Featured Replies

Does anyone have a good dermatologist they can recommend in the NKY area? Thanks

Dr. Smith Gibson, he is Covington. I know he must be in his 70's by now, but one of the best for sure.

Dr. Zalla in Florence. My mom's a nurse there.

Molly Eisner has been in Florence for at least the past 10 years.

Hoppenjans, Neltner, and Gustan off Thomas More Pkwy.

Dr Ackula is Burlington is very good, practices mostly after dark.

Dr Ackula is Burlington is very good, practices mostly after dark.

 

Booooo.... :lol:

My mom had some cancer taken out of her nose at a dermatologist in Lex. I know it's not Northern KY but it's not far. They did an outstanding job with her. I think it's called bluegrass deramtologists. It's outside of Man O War on Richmond Rd.

  • Author

WOW! I just called a dermatologist and they told me I have to wait 6 months before an opening. UMMM I have concerns, does that not count?

WOW! I just called a dermatologist and they told me I have to wait 6 months before an opening. UMMM I have concerns, does that not count?

 

 

Do you have a referral? You should be able to get in a lot quicker if you do.

  • Author
Do you have a referral? You should be able to get in a lot quicker if you do.

 

No I don't.

No I don't.

 

 

Can you get your family physician to write you one?

  • Author

I am looking into that now.

I had a spot removed a couple of months ago and used Mark Zalla in Florence. He and his office staff were great. My primary care doc gave me a referral, and the derm's office got me in asap. I was told by my primary care doc office that a referral is needed since most derms have a 3-6 month waiting list.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.