Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JJ Redick, serendipity....

Featured Replies

I don't know what's going to happen with JJ from here on out, but he's getting a lot of clock in the last three games and is certainly making the most out of it....averaging about 27 minutes...averaging 14 ppg, going 11/17 from 3fg....pretty nice, once he's gotten a legit chance

I hope he does really well. Great shooter that can help in the right situations.

He's doing better. Of course, right when I flipped the game on last night he hit a shot and then got himself ejected.

The one Duke player I LOVE... I don't know how you can't like a guy like JJ... I hope he continues to get time.

  • Author
He's doing better. Of course, right when I flipped the game on last night he hit a shot and then got himself ejected.

 

Did you see that sequence...it seemed rather odd to me, he hardly even made contact on said foul...I thought it was quite strange.

  • Author
Anyone see him miss the lay up yesterday.:lol:
I don't really care. I might be the biggest JJ fan on here, but in regards to finally getting clock and becoming a factor, he has done so.
  • Author
11/17 is lights out.

 

Good for JJ.

Not trying to pat myself on the back here, but for all that dis-credited his college accolades, the one thing that stood clear was that he is a marksman from crazy distances...I like that with the deeper line, he is shooting 50% from 3, in the post-season.
Did you see that sequence...it seemed rather odd to me, he hardly even made contact on said foul...I thought it was quite strange.

He said something, that much was clear. After the foul he went right at the official near the scorer's table, and then walked over to the bench, sat for a moment, and then he was off to the locker room.

The one Duke player I LOVE... I don't know how you can't like a guy like JJ... I hope he continues to get time.

 

:thumb:

  • Author

It was very confusing, no doubt!

I don't really care. I might be the biggest JJ fan on here, but in regards to finally getting clock and becoming a factor, he has done so.

 

I can't say I have met or come across a bigger JJ fan than me so you are definitely the first. It is good to see someone who loves JJ as much as I do. He deserved a National Championship. Stupid Tyrus Thomas.......

 

I hope these playoff games that he has filled in for Courtney Lee serve notice that he can play at the next level. I know he got more clock tonight because Alston was out. I hope that he can still get some playing time because he has been very solid for the Magic with their recent depleted rosters.

 

He would play his best ball for a team like the Lakers. He could take Luke Walton's spot because JJ can actually hit the 3 and hit free throws, something Luke Walton can't do.

Come on guys :lol: I'm a bigger JJ Redick fan than both of you. In all honesty I think if your a Duke fan JJ is prolly one of your all time favorites. I have actually been watching this series since Courtney Lee is out. I really hope he continues to get more minutes next season too.

JJ's on a perfect team to get clock time being that the Magic are one of the biggest three point shooting teams in the league. Pretty much they live or die by the three, and in regards to JJ this series can dictate or make or break where he stands in the future. As of right now he has it going for him, and as much as Stan Van needs guys to keep hitting the long ball for his team to be successful I think it is safe to see JJ still getting valuable minutes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.