I Love College Football!!!

swamprat

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Opening weekend is 2 weeks from tomorrow. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

USF @ FSU is getting close, too (Sept. 26). USF has gotten and sold 12,000 tickets, from Florida State, for the first meeting ever. 4 of those are mine. :banana::banana::banana:

Got the gear out last night.

Made sure the tent and all ponchos were present or accounted for. (It has been raining a lot this week.)

Got Mrs. S's scooter all lubed and the tires filled. (I'll charge it Friday night.)

Picked up some spare propane tanks for the grill.

Going to the Commissary and Class 6 on McDill AFB tomorrow for supplies.

Turns out that several area high school bands have been invited to participate in the pregame for the opener. My nephew, see kid in post above, is in the Countryside High School band, which is participating, and will be on the field with the Herd of Thunder. Lucky dog.

I'm ready for some football!!!!

:dancingpa

If there is one play that Nebraska fans will never forget the name of it would be Black 41 Flash Reverse. Its October 2001, Lincoln, Nebraska #1 Oklahoma visiting #2 Nebraska. Score is 13-10 NU leading with around 6 minutes to go in the 4th quarter. Coach Frank Solich dials up Black 41 Flash Reverse.

NU goes on to win 20-10. Funny thing is OU ran the same play earlier in the game but wasnt able to complete it as the QB fell on his faces going for the pass.