I Love College Football!!!

swamprat

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My school's song ain't bad either.

Their song isn't too bad but about that other "thing" you pulled up from that school up north :ohbrother:.......wasn't that a peliminary round loser on American Idol? :idunno:

(sorry Mich. fans, j/k and I just had to:D)

Card got charged and the tickets are on the way. September 26. Mooooooove over. Yes. :thumb:
This makes no sense, now that I look at it.

The only way for Bulls fans to get tickets to the USF/FSU game was for season ticket holders to order them on line on or before May 22. You could only order 4 seats and the pecking order was based on priority seating points earned by years of being a season ticket holder, Bulls Club donation amount, ... etc. The school initially was to only get 5000 tickets and there are almost 30,000 season ticket holders. Didn't look good for me at the time, but I ordered anyway. (I have friends with higher point levels, but they were wanting to use them for themselves.)

When I ordered the tickets, the confirmation email stated that if I didn't get the tickets, I would receive an email on May 27 stating such and my credit card would not be charged. If I received no email and my credit card was charged on May 27, I would be receiving tickets. I got no email and my credit card was charged. :thumb:

It seems that USF asked for and received 2500 extra tickets, My rep said they could get 5000 more.

I'm with you Swamp, although I can't say I'm too excited for UofL's season...

It does look like I'll be attending the USF game though so we'll have to meet up if I do.

Fantastic. I tailgated with a bunch of UofL fans the last couple of times they played here, in '05 and '07. We had a ball.

Just go to Lot 6D, right in front of gate C on the south end of the stadium. I will be there 4 hours before game time. If you miss me, there, goto Section 115 row WC seats 9 and 10.

Fantastic. I tailgated with a bunch of UofL fans the last couple of times they played here, in '05 and '07. We had a ball.

Just go to Lot 6D, right in front of gate C on the south end of the stadium. I will be there 4 hours before game time. If you miss me, there, goto Section 115 row WC seats 9 and 10.

:thumb: I will definitely do so assuming I make the trip.

• 1 month later...

The first preseason tailgate party is this Sunday at Capogna’s Dugout in Clearwater.

"This free family-friendly event includes an appearance and autograph session by Head Football Coach Jim Leavitt, performances by the Herd of Thunder band, the USF Sun Dolls and Rocky the Bull, a silent auction and book signing by author and former basketball star Tony Grier, BULLS themed vendors, "best of" video highlights from the 2008 football season, Games for the kids, food and drink specials and much more!"

Fan Fest is on August 15th.

42 days 22 hours and 22 minutes until the Miami/UK kickoff.

Can usflogo.jpgfeel it?

The first preseason tailgate party is this Sunday at Capogna’s Dugout in Clearwater.

"This free family-friendly event includes an appearance and autograph session by Head Football Coach Jim Leavitt, performances by the Herd of Thunder band, the USF Sun Dolls and Rocky the Bull, a silent auction and book signing by author and former basketball star Tony Grier, BULLS themed vendors, "best of" video highlights from the 2008 football season, Games for the kids, food and drink specials and much more!"

Fan Fest is on August 15th.

42 days 22 hours and 22 minutes until the Miami/UK kickoff.

Can usflogo.jpgfeel it?

Can't come soon enought! Go Cats!

Mrs. S and I went to the preseason tailgate party at Capona's today. Met Coach Jim Leavitt for the first time. You can't help, but like the guy. Say what you will about his sideline antics, but I've not met anybody with as much passion for the game. After he spoke, I wanted to line up and start hitting people (and that would have been hilarious to see). If you don't get excited about the team, after hearing him speak, you're dead.

It started raining in buckets as he first started to speak and he continued as if nothing had happened. It took a couple of lighting strikes to get him under a canopy, but he kept right on speaking and taking questions. Everybody got soaked. We left an hour and a half after he sat down and CJL was still posing for pictures and signing autographs. Great guy.

Me and Mrs S with Coach....

tg1 015a.jpg

^^^

Cool picture SwampRat, your Bulls should be in the thick of things in the Big East, right there with Cincinnati and West Virginia.

Gosh I can't wait for college football to start, I've watched the SEC title game like 5 times this week, I even watched the shellacking of FSU from this year, the BCS MNC this year of course, sorry OSU fans, the domination of 2006....I can't wait for College Football.