Prayers Please

Baseballguy

One of my best friends from work was so happy wednesday afternoon. He and his wife had just had their first child (baby boy). Late that night something went wrong and the little guy started having siezures. They rushed him to Childrens where they have ran a bunch of test. Put him on some medication and it seemed to be working, they were feeling a little better about things until last night. He had several more siezures and the Dr. has told them that he will up the dosage, but only once more. If that doesn't help, it appears the lil guy may have to have brain surgery.

Please say a prayer for baby Tyler.

Thank you all so much. Just got word from the hospital and not to much has changed. They have up the med dosage and are hoping things go well tonight. Thanks again, and I will keep you posted.

Edited by gold sunrise
request of poster

Thank you all so much. Just got back from the hospital and not to much has changed. They have up the med dosage and are hoping things go well tonight. Thanks again, and I will keep you posted.

Just saw this thread. Prayers and angels from Clark Co. Yes, please keep us posted.