Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stephen Curry to the NBA

Featured Replies

I guess that's why your NBA scout job didn't pan out. :lol2:

 

Thank goodness I had a Plan B.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glad I didn't chime in on this one back in the day.:lol2:

 

I could have sworn that I did, but maybe it was in another thread. Oh well haha!

Thank goodness I had a Plan B.

 

Even though I wasn't on BGP back then, for the record I would have agreed with you.

You guys are pitiful. It NEVER takes me more than a couple days to be proven wrong.

Steph Curry has surpassed nearly everyone's expectations. I never thought he wouldn't be an NBA player or even starter, but anyone who saw him becoming a star this early in his career was either biased or is lying.

How in the world did I not post in this thread originally? Thought he would be a really good complimentary guy, but never in a million years thought "elite PG". He's been even more fun to watch than he was at Davidson which is absurd to even type...

Looks like my post where I said he'd have weak ankles but would still play at an All Star level when healthy and dominate 3rd quarters in the 2013 playoffs was deleted. Has to be Birdsfan.

Looks like my post where I said he'd have weak ankles but would still play at an All Star level when healthy and dominate 3rd quarters in the 2013 playoffs was deleted. Has to be Birdsfan.

 

I think you owe Birdsfan an apology. Post #29.

Looks like my post where I said he'd have weak ankles but would still play at an All Star level when healthy and dominate 3rd quarters in the 2013 playoffs was deleted. Has to be Birdsfan.

 

:thumb: Now please tell me who is going to win next year's KY Derby. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.