Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stephen Curry to the NBA

Featured Replies

I am not saying he will be a superstar, but I see him being a good NBA player who has a long career. He can shoot and handles the ball very well. I would be very surprised if he don't have a successful NBA career.

 

In order to shoot you have to get open. Problem.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In order to shoot you have to get open. Problem.

 

He doesn't need much of an opening from what I've seen of him. He will not see all the double and triple teams he has seen in college and he still managed to lead the nation in scoring. Also he is a very good passer the best in the NCAA this year according to General Knight. I personally would like to see him stay his senior season, but this may the best time for him to jump into the league. IMO, he will do good, but I ain't no scout.

In order to shoot you have to get open. Problem.

 

He would fit in great on a team with a superstar, like Cleveland or Miami. He would also be great in Orlando.

He would fit in great on a team with a superstar, like Cleveland or Miami. He would also be great in Orlando.

 

Don't they already have a shooter who doesn't see the floor in JJ Redick?

I am not saying he will be a superstar, but I see him being a good NBA player who has a long career. He can shoot and handles the ball very well. I would be very surprised if he don't have a successful NBA career.

 

The kid can shoot the rock, there is no doubt about that.

 

I don't think he's that great of a ball handler. He was just moved to PG this year.

 

And who is he going to guard?

Don't they already have a shooter who doesn't see the floor in JJ Redick?

 

Curry is an equally good shooter, but does everything else better than Redick.

  • Author
Curry is an equally good shooter, but does everything else better than Redick.

 

There's a huge difference in being a great shooter and being a great scorer. In the NBA, you have to be a great scorer, which I think Curry indeed is a great scorer. Reddick was a great shooter, which translates over to a mediocre at best NBA career

I am not saying he will be a superstar, but I see him being a good NBA player who has a long career. He can shoot and handles the ball very well. I would be very surprised if he don't have a successful NBA career.

 

I am with you on that.

Don't they already have a shooter who doesn't see the floor in JJ Redick?

 

See the floor? Did you see Curry's assist/game average?

See the floor? Did you see Curry's assist/game average?

 

 

"See the floor" = "get in the game". Redick averaged just over 17 mins. this season, though.

See the floor? Did you see Curry's assist/game average?

 

But, just for fun, I'll answer your question.

 

Steph Curry averaged 5.6 assists per game last year.

 

He also averaged 3.7 turnovers per game...

He would fit in great on a team with a superstar, like Cleveland or Miami. He would also be great in Orlando.

 

That's what they said about Redick.

He'll have weak ankles but will still play at an All Star level when healthy and dominate 3rd quarters in the 2013 playoffs

Curry posted his first career NBA triple double tonight and is third in the league in rookie scoring at 14.4 points a game. He's also handing out over six assists a game for Golden State.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.