Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stephen Curry to the NBA

Featured Replies

  • Replies 54
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know how he will fare in the NBA. He may be a role-player that is one of the three point specialists. He just doesn't have an NBA body.

Mark me down as someone who wishes him well but just doesn't see it.

Mark me down as someone who wishes him well but just doesn't see it.

 

I'm with ya Clyde.

 

I think he can have a decent career, in a limited role. I just don't see how he'll play the point in the NBA.

 

To my surprise, he always fares well in the mock drafts. Personally, I think Scottie Reynolds would be a better choice than Curry...

 

FWIW, I'm not sold on Reynolds either.

  • Author

It's a toss up for me. If he adds a little muscle, I could see him being like a Ray Allen. If he stays where he's at, he'll be like a Steve Kerr, a situational guy. I wish him the best

It's a toss up for me. If he adds a little muscle, I could see him being like a Ray Allen. If he stays where he's at, he'll be like a Steve Kerr, a situational guy. I wish him the best

 

Really?

 

You realize that Ray Allen is 6'5'', right?

  • Author
Really?

 

You realize that Ray Allen is 6'5'', right?

 

I didn't say he was going to be a clone did I?

No way he makes it in the NBA. He is a great player, but comparing him to Ray Allen is taking it a little too far. I wish him the best, but I think he needs another year at Davidson.

  • Author
No way he makes it in the NBA. He is a great player, but comparing him to Ray Allen is taking it a little too far. I wish him the best, but I think he needs another year at Davidson.

 

I think he could develop into the type of player that can take over a game with his shooting abilities and shooting off the dribble. Should he stay another year at Davidson? Absolutely. Just giving the ol' opinion

I didn't say he was going to be a clone did I?

 

Nope, so I'll ask this question.

 

What features do you see in Ray Allen that you see in Stephen Curry? Or, even better, which characteristics do you think Curry will develop?

Good luck to young man.

Nope, so I'll ask this question.

 

What features do you see in Ray Allen that you see in Stephen Curry? Or, even better, which characteristics do you think Curry will develop?

 

I see the net flipping alot when they both shoot the 3-ball!:lol:

Funny you guys are saying the same things about him that everyone about him out of high school. Hes got a very high bball IQ. He can play IMO.

Funny you guys are saying the same things about him that everyone about him out of high school. Hes got a very high bball IQ. He can play IMO.

 

You do realize that MEN play in the NBA , right?

You do realize that MEN play in the NBA , right?

 

I am not saying he will be a superstar, but I see him being a good NBA player who has a long career. He can shoot and handles the ball very well. I would be very surprised if he don't have a successful NBA career.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.