Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calipari Meeting with Eric Bledsoe Tonight

Featured Replies

I wonder if he can land Bledsoe tonight?

I wonder if this has anything to do with the meeting that Wall and his mother is having with Coach K and Duke and how confident that UK can land Wall. Hopefully we can get Wall, but after the Henry's apparently going to Kansas...I am glad that Coach Cal is trying to make sure that we get either one of these highly touted point guards.

  • Author
Bledsoe has a long ways to go to qualify doesnt he?

 

That's what I've heard about him.

If it comes out to be true that both the Henrys will be attending Kansas next year..... do you think that Calipari might go out and sign both Bledsoe and Wall for next year?

If it comes out to be true that both the Henrys will be attending Kansas next year..... do you think that Calipari might go out and sign both Bledsoe and Wall for next year?

 

 

At this point, I'd be happy with just one.

At this point, I'd be happy with just one.

 

Agreed but it would give us depth at a needed position and it will also help solidify our future.

Agreed but it would give us depth at a needed position and it will also help solidify our future.

 

 

Don't get me wrong, I would love to have both. That said, with all that's going on today with Wall, I don't feel nearly as good about him coming as I did a week ago. And apparently Bledsoe is having some classroom issues.

Bledsoe has a long ways to go to qualify doesnt he?

Yes...

Don't get me wrong, I would love to have both. That said, with all that's going on today with Wall, I don't feel nearly as good about him coming as I did a week ago. And apparently Bledsoe is having some classroom issues.

 

True and I do totally agree that we do need one those two for next year. Honestly it will greatly affect the outcome of our season. Sure we may have a great class coming in with a great frontline and an All-American SG in Meeks but we need a PG to distribute the ball to all these players. Without one, we will struggle. We will still have a good year but it could be "What could have been" year if we signed a PG like Wall's caliber or Bledsoes...

Calipari met with John Wall yesterday, CJ Leslie today and Bledsoe tonight.

Calipari met with John Wall yesterday, CJ Leslie today and Bledsoe tonight.

 

The man is hard at work:thumb:.

Yes...

 

I've heard that every attempt to help him get qualified are being pursued and although still not close, things are looking brighter for Bledsoe...

Calipari met with John Wall yesterday, CJ Leslie today and Bledsoe tonight.

 

 

I knew he was with Leslie this morning and meeting with Bledsoe tonight, didn't know he met with Wall last night though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.