Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calipari Meeting with Eric Bledsoe Tonight

Featured Replies

I heard that he met with Wall this morning also...

 

Looks like he is earning his paycheck...

I heard that he met with Wall this morning also...

 

 

That sounds more like it, aren't Wall and Leslie High School Teammates?

I've heard that every attempt to help him get qualified are being pursued and although still not close, things are looking brighter for Bledsoe...

I've been hearing that song and dance about Bledsoe for months. I'll believe it when he's actually cleared...

I've been hearing that song and dance about Bledsoe for months. I'll believe it when he's actually cleared...

 

I didn't say he would get cleared, just that it isn't as bleak.

 

But I'm with you, it will be tough for him to make it through without going 5th year/prep.

I didn't say he would get cleared, just that it isn't as bleak.

 

I'm just telling you what I know and have been through following this kid. It's always "getting better" without actually improving at all...

I'm just telling you what I know and have been through following this kid. It's always "getting better" without actually improving at all...

 

Has Cincy asked him to prep?

Has Cincy asked him to prep?

Nope. They need a PG now, not next year...

Nope. They need a PG now, not next year...

 

 

How is Wright doing?

How is Wright doing?

Back to 100% and doing all individual drills. He'll be fine, but they really need a backup to go with him...

Back to 100% and doing all individual drills. He'll be fine, but they really need a backup to go with him...

 

 

Thats good. At this point, I feel their (UC) in a better position at PG than UK.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.