Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Henry's could visit Saturday...

Featured Replies

His father, Carl Henry, said it was possible his sons could visit Kentucky on Saturday. Or a decision between either UK or Kansas could be made without a trip to Lexington.

 

Carl Henry acknowledged that the family has mixed feelings about the options. The players’ mother does not like the idea of moving from Oklahoma City, Okla., to Central Kentucky. That gives Kansas a boost.

 

But the sons like new UK Coach John Calipari and his dribble-drive style of play, the two reasons why the players originally signed (Xavier) or walked on (C.J.) at Memphis.

 

“I put it to my sons this way,” Carl Henry said. “You went to Memphis because of Coach Cal. You liked his style.”

 

However this plays out, fans should expect a decision soon. “They’re kind of tired of it,” Carl Henry said of the recruiting process.

 

Will this ever end?

I'm personally getting a little tired of this waiting game. The Henrys and Wall seem to like the attention a bit too much for my taste. I understand chosing a college is a big decision.... however, they've had ample time to consider all ramifications!!

His father, Carl Henry, said it was possible his sons could visit Kentucky on Saturday. Or a decision between either UK or Kansas could be made without a trip to Lexington.

 

Carl Henry acknowledged that the family has mixed feelings about the options. The players’ mother does not like the idea of moving from Oklahoma City, Okla., to Central Kentucky. That gives Kansas a boost.

 

But the sons like new UK Coach John Calipari and his dribble-drive style of play, the two reasons why the players originally signed (Xavier) or walked on (C.J.) at Memphis.

 

“I put it to my sons this way,” Carl Henry said. “You went to Memphis because of Coach Cal. You liked his style.”

 

However this plays out, fans should expect a decision soon. “They’re kind of tired of it,” Carl Henry said of the recruiting process.

 

Will this ever end?

 

 

The Henry family obviously doesn't operate like my family or it would have been over a long time ago :laugh:

His father, Carl Henry, said it was possible his sons could visit Kentucky on Saturday. Or a decision between either UK or Kansas could be made without a trip to Lexington.

 

Carl Henry acknowledged that the family has mixed feelings about the options. The players’ mother does not like the idea of moving from Oklahoma City, Okla., to Central Kentucky. That gives Kansas a boost.

 

But the sons like new UK Coach John Calipari and his dribble-drive style of play, the two reasons why the players originally signed (Xavier) or walked on (C.J.) at Memphis.

 

“I put it to my sons this way,” Carl Henry said. “You went to Memphis because of Coach Cal. You liked his style.”

 

However this plays out, fans should expect a decision soon. “They’re kind of tired of it,” Carl Henry said of the recruiting process.

 

Will this ever end?

Join the crowd...

I'm personally getting a little tired of this waiting game. The Henrys and Wall seem to like the attention a bit too much for my taste. I understand chosing a college is a big decision.... however, they've had ample time to consider all ramifications!!

 

I have to agree with a post I saw earlier on another thread, I don't fault the Henry's for taking their time. They were signed sealed and delivered to Memphis before a huge change uprooted their lives for the time being. There is a lot of pressure on these kids to pick the right school and I don't blame them at all for taking their time

I have to agree with a post I saw earlier on another thread, I don't fault the Henry's for taking their time. They were signed sealed and delivered to Memphis before a huge change uprooted their lives for the time being. There is a lot of pressure on these kids to pick the right school and I don't blame them at all for taking their time

 

:thumb:I agree. The Henry's are faced with this decision through no fault of their own.

I'm personally getting a little tired of this waiting game. The Henrys and Wall seem to like the attention a bit too much for my taste. I understand chosing a college is a big decision.... however, they've had ample time to consider all ramifications!!

 

 

I dont really understand this thinking. Just because they havent made a decision fast enough to suit us impatient fans doesnt mean they like the attention too much.

I dont really understand this thinking. Just because they havent made a decision fast enough to suit us impatient fans doesnt mean they like the attention too much.

 

They're visiting, they're not visiting, they're making a choice on so and so day, they're visiting, they're going to the prom.... it has nothing to do with being inpatient. Again, I understand that a player needs to consider many things when making a college choice. I parented a college athlete who's coach left about a month before school was to start. I've known several high profile college athletes. Dad giving statements back and forth with decisions being constantly changed isn't needed, appropriate, or helpful to anyone. I would like the Henry boys to play here.... either visit KY or not, but make some decisions. JMO :-)

Sure sounds like the father is pushing for UK & the kids are leaning to UK.

 

The only thing that is holding it up is Momma. The kicker is she'd probably like Kentucky more than any of them...

So will momma limit to Xavier only playing for Oklahoma Thunder in the NBA? Geez the kid could be in New York or Miami. It is one year away and then he could land anywhere.

His father, Carl Henry, said it was possible his sons could visit Kentucky on Saturday. Or a decision between either UK or Kansas could be made without a trip to Lexington.

 

Carl Henry acknowledged that the family has mixed feelings about the options. The players’ mother does not like the idea of moving from Oklahoma City, Okla., to Central Kentucky. That gives Kansas a boost.

 

But the sons like new UK Coach John Calipari and his dribble-drive style of play, the two reasons why the players originally signed (Xavier) or walked on (C.J.) at Memphis.

 

“I put it to my sons this way,” Carl Henry said. “You went to Memphis because of Coach Cal. You liked his style.”

 

However this plays out, fans should expect a decision soon. “They’re kind of tired of it,” Carl Henry said of the recruiting process.

 

Will this ever end?

 

 

 

Wouldn't it just be for 1 year? That's what most people think anyway, 2 at the most. Then Xavier could be anywhere. I guess for CJ it could be different though.

They can take all the time needed. This process for Xavier lasted probabbly 3 years before signing at Memphis. If he makes a decision too quick, he could make the wrong choice(Kansas).

The Henry family obviously doesn't operate like my family or it would have been over a long time ago :laugh:

 

:lol::thumb: Same here!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.