Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Henry's to visit UK this weekend

Featured Replies

Seems to me the longer this drags out the more I like the CATS chances. I mean with all the family history the Henry's have with the Jayhawks and Kansas having 2 open schollies it would seem to go hand in hand!

 

However, the Henry brothers have not pulled the trigger yet in favor of the Jayhawks. Has to make one at least wander a bit!

 

Xavier would be on scholarship but CJ would most likely be a walk-on as he is having his college tuition paid by the Yankees...

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure if they would be all that interested in Keeneland. I wasn't when I was 18 years old.

 

Are you serious? :eek:

 

I've yet to met a male teenager that isn't interested in seeing a bunch of college co-eds dressed to impress.

This maybe totally wrong and inaccurate but doesn't or didn't Daniel Orton play AAU or play on a team with Xavier last year????

 

I might be wrong but I thought I saw them wearing the same uniform in the past.

Seems to me the longer this drags out the more I like the CATS chances. I mean with all the family history the Henry's have with the Jayhawks and Kansas having 2 open schollies it would seem to go hand in hand!

 

However, the Henry brothers have not pulled the trigger yet in favor of the Jayhawks. Has to make one at least wander a bit!

 

 

:thumb: Yep.

 

 

Def. holds good for the Cats. Seen a couple interviews with Henry after the Jordan game, and it was done with a couple different reporters who were obviously Kansas grads. When asked he knew all about the Kansas stuff, like doing the Rock Chalk Jayhawk, said he absolutely loved Alan Fieldhouse, etc. and ws very excited while taking about it. So obviously once you tie in the family ties, Kansas seems the place, but the fact he hasn't pulled yet and it going to come to Kentucky almost leads me to believe we are setting him up to get knocked out of the park this weekend when he takes his visit. Boy it feels good to be a Kentucky fan again.

Hopefully they are in town to see the sights at Keenland on Friday...if you know what I mean!

 

 

If I see them Friday, I'll do my part!:thumb:

Are you serious? :eek:

 

I've yet to met a male teenager that isn't interested in seeing a bunch of college co-eds dressed to impress.

 

:lol:

 

That's the main reason I still go.

 

:thumb:I am 56. This is how it was always told to me. KY in know for Beautiful horses and fast women.:D

 

I'm 42, and would still much rather see pretty girls in sun dresses than a horse race. :lol:

 

Most 18 year old males love sunny weather and pretty girls in sun dresses.

 

It's when you get 25 that you hate the crowds and wish you could actually watch a race.

 

Single greatest off-topic discussion in the history of BGP! :thumb:

Xavier would be on scholarship but CJ would most likely be a walk-on as he is having his college tuition paid by the Yankees...

 

I think we all would start loving the Yankees pay role, no matter how much we hate them.:thumb:

I think we all would start loving the Yankees pay role, no matter how much we hate them.:thumb:

 

:thumb:

Hopefully they are in town to see the sights at Keenland on Friday...if you know what I mean!

LOL!!! One of the funniest posts I have ever read on here! Instant Classic!!

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Are you serious? :eek:

 

I've yet to met a male teenager that isn't interested in seeing a bunch of college co-eds dressed to impress.

 

I think that one might have went right over his head!!

I think that one might have went right over his head!!

 

Maybe he just hasn't had the pleasure of taking in the sights before....:idunno:

Maybe he just hasn't had the pleasure of taking in the sights before....:idunno:

 

Yeah I always like to go see those stallions trot. :thumb:

Hopefully they are in town to see the sights at Keenland on Friday...if you know what I mean!

 

 

If it's sunny and 80,the Henry boys might need a neck brace from whiplash!! There's a few head turners at Keenland! And someone told me they have horses there too... THUNDERBIRDS can attest!!!

If it's sunny and 80,the Henry boys might need a neck brace from whiplash!! There's a few head turners at Keenland! And someone told me they have horses there too... THUNDERBIRDS can attest!!!

 

The Phillies sure do run fast at the track.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.