Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Interesting John Wall Article

Featured Replies

Everyone needs to be patient with this one. Wall is going to take his time but all things will fall into place like most on here want.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got my, too.

 

 

UNC means = University of National Champions.

 

Ah, I think UK means = The best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be. :D I don't know though 7 > 5, but two in the last 5 years is just as impressive especially in this modern era of recruiting and such.

Ok, getting back to the thread topic...

 

Donovan is visiting Wall today. He has a visit with Carolina and then a trip to Miami this week.

 

Why is he going to visit Carolina if he is not being recruited by them, as was said on other Wall threads?

Why is he going to visit Carolina if he is not being recruited by them, as was said on other Wall threads?

 

 

Maybe he wants to see what a championship ring looks like.:lol:

Ah, I think UK means = The best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be. :D I don't know though 7 > 5, but two in the last 5 years is just as impressive especially in this modern era of recruiting and such.

 

With your math, wouldn't UCLA be the best? :sssh:

 

 

UNC is the best right now... :ylsuper:

Maybe he wants to see what a championship ring looks like.:lol:

 

:laugh:

  • Author
Why is he going to visit Carolina if he is not being recruited by them, as was said on other Wall threads?

 

I guess he wants to jump off a roof into a kiddie swimming pool :thumb:

I guess he wants to jump off a roof into a kiddie swimming pool :thumb:

 

Is that really the best you have??? :ohbrother:

I guess he wants to jump off a roof into a kiddie swimming pool :thumb:

 

If thats what it takes to win a championship... :p

With your math, wouldn't UCLA be the best? :sssh:

 

 

UNC is the best right now... :ylsuper:

 

Very true. UCLA is tops all-time, and no one can say that any program is above UNC right now. But I'm a UK fan, I can be a little unrealistic can't I?:lol:

Very true. UCLA is tops all-time, and no one can say that any program is above UNC right now. But I'm a UK fan, I can be a little unrealistic can't I?:lol:

 

As long as you admit it...:thumb:

Very true. UCLA is tops all-time, and no one can say that any program is above UNC right now. But I'm a UK fan, I can be a little unrealistic can't I?:lol:

 

:thumb: It's all in good fun...

Why is he going to visit Carolina if he is not being recruited by them, as was said on other Wall threads?

 

No one has answered this question. If they are not recruiting you, why go? If they are not a team you're considering, why go?

No one has answered this question. If they are not recruiting you, why go? If they are not a team you're considering, why go?

 

Nobody has an answer because they don't want to think about it. :thumb:

Did he talk to Cal today?

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.