Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Interesting John Wall Article

Featured Replies

No one has answered this question. If they are not recruiting you, why go? If they are not a team you're considering, why go?

 

 

I can't answer for John Wall, but if I was being recruited by Notre Dame in football, but I knew I was already going elsewhere, I would still take the trip just to get a free trip and tour to Notre Dame.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't answer for John Wall, but if I was being recruited by Notre Dame in football, but I knew I was already going elsewhere, I would still take the trip just to get a free trip and tour to Notre Dame.

 

maybe...

I think wherever Wall goes, his "character" issues, if he has any, will be minimal to none.

I think wherever Wall goes, his "character" issues, if he has any, will be minimal to none.

 

I don't think he will be there long enough... If he is a trouble maker, it will come out in the NBA.

I don't think he will be there long enough... If he is a trouble maker, it will come out in the NBA.

 

I was just about to make that point... He'll only have to stay out of trouble from November to March.

I was just about to make that point... He'll only have to stay out of trouble from November to March.

 

I am betting that he does not go to class after Feburary.

I am betting that he does not go to class after Feburary.

 

I'll bet he doesn't go after December...

I'll bet he doesn't go after December...

 

How does that work deuce? As long as he pass the 1st semester, He can play the 2nd?

How does that work deuce? As long as he pass he 1st semester, He can play the 2nd?

 

I would say you have to pass your classes first semester. He would have to enroll in at least one class in the Spring I would guess, but I don't see why he'd go if he intended on going to the League. This is all speculation on my part.

I would say you have to pass your classes first semester. He would have to enroll in at least one class in the Spring I would guess, but I don't see why he'd go if he intended on going to the League. This is all speculation on my part.

 

:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.