Are you a right wing extremist?

As defined by the DHS, are you a right wing extremists?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. As defined by the DHS, are you a right wing extremists?

• Yes
    • No

"Rightwing extremism in the United States can be broadly divided into those groups, movements, and adherents that are primarily hate-oriented (based on hatred of particular religious, racial or ethnic groups), and those that are mainly antigovernment, rejecting federal authority in favor of state or local authority, or rejecting government authority entirely. It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration."

I was undecided as to whether to make this a public poll or not. But I figure that I should at least make Obama's Gestapo do its own dirty work.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m against abortion, against gun control and I’ve been to Iraq twice, Afghanistan once, Desert Storm, and Bosnia, so I guess I'm about 7 times more likely to be a rightwing extremist according to the Department of Homeland Security. However, I’m also an American first and wouldn’t even think of taking up arms against the U.S. government or innocent civilians, that would be considered a terrorist, or should I say a man made destructionist….

HHSDad, in my opinion you are taking the bolded comments out of context ... maybe not the first one, but definitely the second one.

What we as conservatives have failed to understand over the past 8 years is that everything we have been accused of, no matter how silly it sounded, comes straight out of the liberal strategy book. The left was accusing the right only because it was what they would do if in the same situation. I always thougnt the left was fairly harmless with some of its whacko factions. I never really realized how dangerous they are and how sucessful they've been over the past 50 years at slowly suckering the people of this country.

I disagree with some of the Obama policies and his ideas so I guess that according to the main stream media that makes me a right wing extremist.

That imo is the one and only qualification for a right wing extremist now .....to dare to disagree with "the Annointed one".:rolleyes::lol:

I disagree with some of the Obama policies and his ideas so I guess that according to the main stream media that makes me a right wing extremist.

That imo is the one and only qualification for a right wing extremist now .....to dare to disagree with "the Annointed one".:rolleyes::lol:

That's OK....I was called unpatriotic because I disagreed with going into Iraq. :clap:

That's OK....I was called unpatriotic because I disagreed with going into Iraq. :clap:

We all were, and we were disparaged for disagreeing with a president in time of war. I didn't realize the war ended on Jan. 20th because the criticism has come fast and furious.

What we as conservatives have failed to understand over the past 8 years is that everything we have been accused of, no matter how silly it sounded, comes straight out of the liberal strategy book. The left was accusing the right only because it was what they would do if in the same situation. I always thougnt the left was fairly harmless with some of its whacko factions. I never really realized how dangerous they are and how sucessful they've been over the past 50 years at slowly suckering the people of this country.

So only the left is guilty of "suckering people of this country"? The right has never done that? Right...

We all were, and we were disparaged for disagreeing with a president in time of war. I didn't realize the war ended on Jan. 20th because the criticism has come fast and furious.

I don't think I have read many or any posts on here disparaging Obama's handling of Iraq, Afghanstan or the pirates.

I have read MANY comments in the media from liberals disparaging Obama's handling of Iraq and Afghanstan.