April 15, 200917 yr Cousins signs LOI to play at Kentucky Posted at 5:38 p.m. EDT – Eric Lindsey, UK Media Relations It’s official: DeMarcus Cousins is a Wildcat. Cousins, a senior out of LeFlore High School in Mobile, Ala., has signed a national letter of intent to play with the University of Kentucky, Coach John Calipari announced Wednesday.
April 15, 200917 yr I found the second negative article about DeMarcus Cousins today. The 1st, obviously, was the one that said the negative talk may have led Cousins to leave Alabama. This one was actually centered on his enthusiasm & his game. It was based on the games this past weekend In Portland. I'll see if I can't find it again. The author said that Cousins was uninspired & lazy. A large portion of his thinking can be attributed to how badly Team USA was outrebounded, though. It also provided a pretty good player breakdown / scouting report.
April 15, 200917 yr I found the second negative article about DeMarcus Cousins today. The 1st, obviously, was the one that said the negative talk may have led Cousins to leave Alabama. This one was actually centered on his enthusiasm & his game. It was based on the games this past weekend In Portland. I'll see if I can't find it again. The author said that Cousins was uninspired & lazy. A large portion of his thinking can be attributed to how badly Team USA was outrebounded, though. It also provided a pretty good player breakdown / scouting report. This isn't the same website that I read the article from earlier, but it is the same article. The original article had a breakdown of every player, though. Here's a link: http://www.kentuckyink.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1081&catid=903:chris-fisher-blog
April 15, 200917 yr Step 1: Getting John Calipari Step 2: Signing Demarcus Cousins Step 3: ??? Step 3: John Wall? Step 4: Xavier Henry?
April 15, 200917 yr Interesting to read what they had to say about Cousins in that article. Hopefully it's just now big deal.
April 15, 200917 yr Cousins will be a player. Even if his motivation isn't up to some fans standards. Remember these last few weeks he had nothing to prove the choice was up to him. He will be a very good player.
April 16, 200917 yr I found the second negative article about DeMarcus Cousins today. The 1st, obviously, was the one that said the negative talk may have led Cousins to leave Alabama. This one was actually centered on his enthusiasm & his game. It was based on the games this past weekend In Portland. I'll see if I can't find it again. The author said that Cousins was uninspired & lazy. A large portion of his thinking can be attributed to how badly Team USA was outrebounded, though. It also provided a pretty good player breakdown / scouting report. This is why it will be important if PPat comes back. Cousins will learn quick in practice how to work and what it takes. And with PPat Orton and Pilgrim, the bench for the first time in Cousin's life will become an option. He will be fine.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.