April 17, 200917 yr I still must be missing out on the latest "info" on his entrace testing, can someone fill me in, is he eligible or still waiting results?
April 17, 200917 yr I still must be missing out on the latest "info" on his entrace testing, can someone fill me in, is he eligible or still waiting results? Cousins recently took the ACT, according to his mother, and is awaiting the test results. http://blog.al.com/offthevine/2009/04/demarcus_cousins_will_follow_j.html
April 17, 200917 yr Cousins recently took the ACT, according to his mother, and is awaiting the test results. http://blog.al.com/offthevine/2009/04/demarcus_cousins_will_follow_j.html Exactly right. I heard Coach Cal say the same thing myself.:thumb:
April 17, 200917 yr Exactly right. I heard Coach Cal say the same thing myself.:thumb: Sounds like to me he doesn't put his education first?
April 17, 200917 yr Sounds like to me he doesn't put his education first? You know every top player thinks all that matters is getting to the NBA..
April 17, 200917 yr You know how every top player thinks all that matters is getting to the NBA.. Yea and it's a pure shame!
April 17, 200917 yr Yea and it's a pure shame! Agreed! What if you tear an ACL? your not garunteed to get a salary anymore. Better learn how to flip burgers!:lol::lol:
April 17, 200917 yr Agreed! What if you tear an ACL? your not garunteed to get a salary anymore. Better learn how to flip burgers!:lol::lol: You always manage to crack me up "TBA"!!!:lol::lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.